Where are we now?

"Fine I'm just saying- you're not gonna be mommy in the kitchen cracking ice trays. It's just not gonna be the same as turning the enemies into a point game. There's no prize for figuring out how to get inside the place...." Xigbar turned to leave and targeting a heartless quickly.

"We don't have a single problem with that!" Xion stood back, watching the heartless whiffle past her, once she sliced and diced through them.

"Yeah saving Axel will be our prize for making it through there!" Roxas stepped aside, destroying the last block of ice.

They instantly stopped appearing, but the hearts remained stuck in the air.

"What the fuji? Ugh those two went in there for a specific mission, not just a walk in the park... Because of them we lost the signal with Kingdom hearts." Xigbar cried with frustration.

"What do you mean- lost signal?" Xion scratched her head

"It means we can't communicate. We can't send it hearts any longer- but don't worry, the hearts in the sky will go up as soon as we fix the problem." Xigbar said grabbing one.

"Great, well we'll fix them all! Let's get going!" Roxas continued poking a heart near his face.

Xigbar opened a portal and they all stepped in.

"Roxas I'm not sure if this is a good idea..." Xion whispered, when they made it through.

"Don't worry; I'm here for you..." Roxas grabbed her hand.

They looked into each other's eyes and smiled deeply. Xigbar looked at them and started dramatically gagging and retching.

"Shut up Xigbar!" they both shrieked loudly in defense.

"Yes, I suppose we should worry about your noise level..." Xemnas said floating from around the back room.

"Uh- right..." Xigbar froze, looking at Xemnas with an unexpected shock.

"And you two are going to work harder on your emotional problems, as well as that thing you both think is 'love'." Xemnas remained motionless, staring over at them.

"Where is Axel? And Saix?" Xion let Roxas's hand go as she tried to hide her blushes.

"That has nothing to do with you... All of you for that matter..." Xemnas gave a vicious scowl.

"Yes it does, he's our best friend and he deserves our concern!" Roxas yelled out as he pulled Xion closer behind him.

"I said to mind your darn business!" Xemnas's voice begam getting crackly and stern.

"Hey- relax those two are just worried about their little red head dream boy. If it's really a problem, they can just forget about it all together." Xigbar said literally "saving their skins".

"That would be the smartest move for them to make right now- what happens on their missions is only my business." Xemnas kept feeling like he wanted to grab Xion and Roxas. He quickly zoomed off, still seething with rage- and secrets.

"Don't worry you two; I'll get you back there before Xemnas can learn how to walk. I suppose when you're important you have to levitate everywhere.... You're too good for walking." Xigbar said walking off.

The two of them laughed and followed him, sneaking quietly towards the forbidden rooms.

-In the Forest of Xemnas-

"Ugh- what the heck?" Axel uttered, hanging upside down.

It appears Xemnas had more secrets than they thought, and telling the organization that two important members were deceased, was part of the plan.