We Call It "Yandere"(JapanxReader)

Requested by @OcFlorida_Hetalia ,thanks for the request,and sorry for the wait,I had a project for school,and I was also grounded...so yeah I hope you like it anyway!

Japan's P.O.V:

I was at Feliciano-kun's house,he invited me over and I couldn't say no since he would cry,I brought some manga with me though,just to pass time if I get bored.

When I arrived there and knocked on the door,it wasn't Italy who opened it for me,

It was a girl

She had fabulous (Flaviolous XD) (H/L) (H/C) hair,and shining (H/C) eyes that you could stare at for years...

Oh how beautiful she was..

"Feli,your friend is here!" She said with a bright smile,
Her voice was a heavenly melody I couldn't help but smile at.

Then,Feliciano-kun popped up behind the girl,I wonder who is she anyway.

"Oh,Kiku!~Ciao~come-a in please!" He said in his usual cheerful tone,I couldn't care less about him right now,my mind is focused on the most beautiful creature I've ever seen right now,

This girl

She is even more beautiful than anime girls!

"Oh,and grazie bella (Y/N)~" he said as he kissed her cheek!
She giggled and blushed slightly.

"Hory shit!" I yelled not knowing what words escaped my mouth (OMFG I HAD TO DO THAT OK?XD)

"Uh,what-a is it Kiku?oh,I forgot-a to introduce you-a to (Y/N)!She is-a my-a cute bella!I love-a her so much!even more-a than pasta~" he said and smiled.

WHAT THE DOITSU!

How comes that this beautiful,adorable,pretty girl is with Feliciano!

That's so illogical!she MUST be with ME!

And I'm going to do anything to get her

a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g

"A-ano,konnichiwa (Y/N)-san,nice to meet you" I said and offered my hand for her to shake,but she didn't.

"I know you don't like physical contact Mr.Kiku,and I know that Japanese people don't shake hands,so I don't want to force you to do things you don't want to" she said with an apologetic smile.

"H-hai" I nodded disappointed,she is too polite for her own good,I mean,I offered my hand,so I am supposed to be comfortable with it!
She isn't forcing me,actually,I kind of want it...

Okay,not just kind of..

I really really REALLY want it!

I stepped inside,but still,I didn't take my eyes off of the beauty of the girl walking beside me,
She was talking to me
But,I was too drowned in the beauty of her eyes to hear a word..

She is not Feliciano's,she is MINE

MINE

AND

MINE

ONLY

~time skip~

"Ve~let's-a make-a pasta~" exclaimed Feliciano

Oh you're so not

I'm making you a pasta

I got up and followed Feliciano
"Ano,Feliciano-kun,can I herp (help) you?onegai shimasu (please)" I asked politely,acting my usual self,even though right now,I'm not even close to it.

"Ve~sure-a Kiku!let's make it-a together!"

-
-

While Feliciano was busy preparing pasta,I got out my katana and got ready to slice the throat of someone I HATE so much.

Feliciano of course.

"Hey,Kiku,what-a do you-a think of-a (Y/N)?" He asked,his attention still focused on the pasta.

"Oh,the girr (girl)?she is...what's the term?...Mine,yeah,that's it" I said as I grabbed my katana

"Huh?—" he was cut off,and forever by my katana slicing his throat,his blood was getting in the pasta,
Now,I don't need a sause do I?

"W-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!" I heard someone yell from behind me

Oh no...

It's (Y/N)...

"Making sure you're mine" I said as I turned around to face her and took her hands in mine.

"Watashi wa anata ga aishitemasu.."(it means I love you and NO it's not wrong!)

"G-go away!" She cried as she struggled...

"But I rove (love xD) you!" I said as I leaned closer toward her face.

"I HATE YOU!YOU KILLED THE BOY I LOVE!" She kept crying

"It's your faurt (Y/N),you shourd've never roved him,I'm your yandere,I'm the one who gets you" I grinned darkly at her.

"I HATE YOU!YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!" She yelled angrily.

"no,no no..."I shook my head "bad (Y/N),bad (Y/N)"
I said as I dragged her with me.

"now now,we have to make you a good (Y/N)....." I said as I dragged her to somewhere she won't like so much...

I'm sure she won't...I'm sure...

--------------

That's it!I hope you like it,it doesn't contain much gore since reader-chan was there and interrupted the fun.

Bad reader-chan...