Snow White - The Prince

Let's start with the very first Disney princess of Disney. Created in 1937 and it was the first animated film in Disney.

Did you know the prince wanted Snow White's body? He didn't even kiss her like it is seen in the movie. Who knew what he was gonna do with it...

Snow-White lay there in the coffin a long, long time, and she did not decay, but looked like she was asleep, for she was still as white as snow and as red as blood, and as black-haired as ebony wood.

Now it came to pass that a prince entered these woods and happened onto the dwarfs' house, where he sought shelter for the night. He saw the coffin on the mountain with beautiful Snow-White in it, and he read what was written on it with golden letters.

Then he said to the dwarfs, "Let me have the coffin. I will give you anything you want for it."

But the dwarfs answered, "We will not sell it for all the gold in the world."

Then he said, "Then give it to me, for I cannot live without being able to see Snow-White. I will honor her and respect her as my most cherished one."

Talk about creepy!! He was just walking through the woods, he sees Snow White's body in the coffin, and he wants the freakin body without any explanation.