Remembering.

~Prologue.~

.

"No! No! Please!" I scream as he shoves me against the wall. He slowly moves his serpent-like body closer and closer; the alcohol on his breath becoming more prevalent. Panicking, I try to run away, but he was too close, too quick; almost as if he expected that I'd try to break free and run away.

He grabbed my small wrist with his big, disgusting hand. He squeezed tight, as if trying to break my wrist. I felt the pressure release, only to find myself being thrown against the wall yet again. This time though, I felt my ribs crack and my head slam into the cold, hard surface. My head slammed against it, hard. Hard enough to make me double over on the floor clutching my head.

"Little bitch." He grunts, kicking me. He kept kicking me, over and over. First my ribs, then my legs, back to my ribs, and finally my head.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I cry out, repeatedly, never getting an answer.

He crawled over top of me, running his meaty hands all over my body, his face slowly inching towards mine. "You'll see in a minute honey."

Then I woke up.

I woke up screaming and crying. Someone next to me shot up and rushed to the bed, pulling me in for a gentle hug. "Shh, shh, it's okay. It'll be okay, I'm here." I took deep breaths until I finally calmed down. "Now go back to sleep, you're safe, no one is going to hurt you." He comfortingly tells me.

I layed down and found a comfortable position, doing what he has said. Even though I didn't know him, I trusted him. I curled up and quickly fell back to sleep.