~Chapter Four.~

Just as Jc had said, he texted me later that night. 

We have been talking for the past week now, and we have a date later tonight. 

I was freaking out, probably more than the normal person should.

I mean, I was literally panicking.

I was so excited, but really nervous for the date. 

I don't even know why I was so nervous because we've hung out a couple times already.

Maybe it was just that fact that this was an official date.

"I'm going on a date with Jc." I mumble to myself again. 

I start going through my closet again, looking for something to wear. 

I finally settle on a cute little floral dress, and white flats. Good enough, I guess. 

I go to the shower and do typical shower things, and when I get out, I dry off and get dressed. I pull out my blow drier and start drying my hair. I had planned on curling it, so that's what I did.

I finished curling my hair about 20 minutes before Jc was supposed to be here to pick me up, so i did my makeup. I didn't do anything to dark though, just a little eyeliner and light brown eye shadow. I put a little swipe of pick lipstick on my lips and decide that I'm done.

I grab my phone and purse and head downstairs, while waiting. I have like 5 more minutes until he's supposed to get here, so I get on twitter. I scroll through my timeline and there's a knock on the door. I close out of twitter and walk over to the door and check the time.

He's here at the exact time he said he would.

I like that, I noted. I opened the door and see Jc standing there, looking absolutely adorable. I smile and he says "Ready?" I nod and step outside, shutting the door behind me. "Let's go!"

He leads me to his car and he opens the door for me. "Thanks Jc."

"You're welcome!" He says before shutting my door, running to the driver's side and getting in. He starts the car and drives off.

"So where are we going?"

"To a restaurant, then to the movies!" He says.

"Okay." I say.

"Is that alright? Do you want to do something else?" 

"No, no! It's fine!" I say patting his leg.

"Oh, okay, I thought you like.. Hated the idea or something." 

"No! Jc, I would never hate that idea. It's so simple, but it's nice.. I like it." I smile at him, earning a smile back.

We drive in a peacful, pleasant silence the rest of the way to the restaurant. 

We get out of the car and go in. A hostess takes us to our table and hands us menus. We tell her what we want to drink, and she walks off. 

"So, how was your day?" He asks. 

"Fine! Kinda panicky.. But fine! How about yours?" 

"Good, thank you! Why was your day panicky?" He says, curious.

"I was uh.. I was kinda nervous for the date." 

"You were? Why?" 

"I'd rather not say.."

"Ella, why were you nervous?"

"I was nervous because.. Uhm.. Because.. I kinda, I like you Jc."