~Chapter Two.~

I just finished putting my stuff away when my mom came in to start making dinner.

"The Myers are coming over for dinner tonight." She said while drying her hands on a dish towel.

"Okay." I say. When they come over, I just go to my room or something.

"You have to babysit their son tonight."

"I thought they had a babysitter."

"She cancelled, I told them he could come over here and you'd watch him while we play." They play poker games everytime they come over. "Is that okay?"

"I guess, I mean, I don't have anything else to do." I knew I didn't have much of a choice, but I didn't mind babysitting the cute little guy.

"Thank you."

"No problem, Mom!" She nodded and continued stirring the hamburger for the spaghetti she was making. I took a sip of my tea and smiled, remembering what had happened earlier today.

I didn't even know his name, and yet, I couldn't stop thinking about our little "meeting." I went up to my room and then changed into something a little bit more comfortable. I kept getting distracted by different things, so by the time I got back downstairs, the doorbell had rung. I went to get it and let the Myers in, after greeting them.

Once they got settled, they gave me their two year old, Tommy. I took him up to my room and set him on my bed. He just stared at me. I'm being serious, like an awkward stare.

"Well, what do you wanna do Tommy?" I ask.

No reply, just staring.

"Wanna play with the doll?"

No reply, just staring. Plus he's a boy, so I doubt he'd wanna play with it anyways..

"Hmm.." I say looking at him. "How about I tickle you?!" So I walk over to him and start tickling him. He absolutely lost it. He was crying because he was laughing so hard, and that made me laugh.

Once we were done with the little tickle game, it got quiet. I looked outside, and it was still light out. "How about I take you to the park?"

He smiled and clapped, so I took that as a yes. I went into my closet and put jean shorts and a hoodie on, with a pair of vans. I walk back out and I don't see Tommy.

"Uh, Tommy?" I heard little giggles.

"Tommy, are you hiding from me?" More giggles, coming from under my bed. I slowly walked over, and the giggles slowly got louder. I dropped to the floor seeing him laying there, laughing his little head off.

"Found you Tommy." I say smiling. I pulled him out and hugged him. "Ready to go?"

"Yeahhhhh!" He cheered. I smiled and set him down, holding his hand.

"Then let's go!" We walked out of my room and down the stairs. "I'm taking Tommy to the park."

"Okay! See you later Ella!"

"Bye Tommy! Behave and have fun!"

"I will Mommy." He says waving. I wave too, and we go outside. We just walk to the park since it's like 3 blocks away from my house. We got there within 15 minutes, and Tommy started pulling me towards the swings. I went over and pushed him for a bit, then a little boy, and two girls came running through the park to the playground.

"I wanna play with them!" He says, so I helped him off the swing and he walked over to them, asking them if he can play with them. The two girls ran away, but the other boy agreed to play with Tommy. They headed for the slides, so I went to a little bench and sat down, watching them play.

"Jaylyn! Ava! Joe! I told you to wait for me!" A guy yells, running up. I glance at him real quick, and I do a double take. It was the guy from earlier!