~Chapter Six.~

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I ask Tommy at the register. Jc and I had decided to go on a frozen yogurt date. I had to babysit Tommy, so Jc had told me that he was bringing Joe-Felix. Jc didn't want Tommy to be all alone while him and I talked, so Joe had agreed to come along since the two had hit it off at the park a little over a week ago.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed, smiling.

"Okay." I tell the cashier what we want and he heads off to make them. I paid for it after he came back.

"Here you go." He says handing me two cups of yogurt.

"Thank you!" I say, leading Tommy towards a little booth. I slid in, against the wall and he sat on the outside. He started eating his yogurt as I waited for Jc and Joe to get here.

A few minutes later, they were sitting across from Tommy and I.

"Hey baby." Jc says, smiling as he puts a spoonful of fro-yo in his mouth.

"Hi!" I smile. Joe-Felix and Tommy have already submersed themselves in conversation, so Jc and I started chatting too.

"Wanna go see a movie after this?" Jc asks.

"I still have to babysit Tommy."

"We can go see Monsters University."

"Oh! Yeah! Tommy had said something about wanting to watch that movie."

"Then it's settled! After we finish our yogurt, we'll go to the movies!"

"Hey Tommy, guess what!" I say, turning to the little blonde boy.

"What?" He said, looking up at me with frozen yogurt all over his mouth.

"After we finish our yogurt, we're goin' to the movies-"

"Are we watching Monsters University?!" He says, jumping up and down in his seat.

"Yep!" Jc says, making him and Joe basically pee themselves.

"Yay!" They shout, disturbing an old couple across the place.

"Sh! Let's go!" Jc says, while the boys slide out of the booth. We throw our stuff away, before leaving the place and heading towards the theater.