Harder than I thought

You said If I fall for you, You'd be there to catch me. I believed you, til I hit the ground, hard.

They say, everything happens for a reason but they didn't say it was always for a good reason.

The day you left me.. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to start again.

I was devastated beyond repair.

I know, I could live without you but the magic will be gone.

No rainbows, just grey shades. No sunrise, only darkness. No warmful hugs, only coldness. No happiness, only sadness.

That is my life without you.
I exist, but it doesn't make sense.

Letting you go in my life was exhausting, torturing and unbearbly painful.

Every night I cry myself to sleep. I know crying won't make you come back to me, nor help me to anything but it was all I can do to lessen the pain.

But the pain goes back, everytime the memories of you flashes on me.

Everytime I remember you, it feels like I'm back to zero again, no matter how many steps I take, I always end up starting all over again. No matter how far I've gone, the memories of you keep pulling me back from where did you exactly leave me.

I'm pathetic, obsess, hopeless and useless without you.

I can't hardly breathe. Letting you go is harder than I thought. It was harder than everything that I've been through.