Chapter Sixteen - Infinity

A/n: Chapter 16 is here and it's an emotional one! 😘

_________________

*****Louis' POV*****
It's been a week of Harry going in and out of hospital, doing all sorts of tests leading up to his operation, and things have been good. His operation has been scheduled for Wednesday this week, two days away, and I'm scared! What if he doesn't make it though? They always tell you that might be a possibility, and that it's a slim chance it would happen but with my luck who knows what could happen.
I haven't told Harry about this fear yet, he would just tell me I'm being ridiculous and that I shouldn't think so negatively. But I can't help it when I could possibly lose the best thing that's happened to me in years!
I'm currently in the car on my way to Harry's, we're going to be brainstorming ideas for videos and stuff. Harry wanted to do a vlog of the days leading up to and after the surgery, for his channel. After a long talk with his mom, he was happy to know she agreed to it. So starting today vlogging Harry appears, and I guess that's means I'm going to be on camera for the week, yay.

As soon as I shut the engine off and hop out the car I send Harry a text to let him know I've arrived. I wait patiently at the door for him and when the door opens I'm bombarded with a bubbly Harry and a camera directed at me. "Hey look Lou's here!" Harry sing songs excitedly to the camera, I flinch slightly at the loudness.

"H-hi." I say while waving shyly as the camera before Harry turns it back on himself as he gestures me to follow him into the house. I shut the door behind me before I speak, "Haz?" I question. He pauses his babbling to the camera and a soft expression comes over his features as he pauses the recording and lowers the camera.

He surges towards me enthusiastically and wraps me in his arms tightly. I smile into his chest and squeeze him back. When Harry pulls away he looks into my eyes and leans toward me for a hello kiss, my eyes slip shut as our lips meet and relax lose myself in the feel of his lips. "Hey." Harry replies sated when we pull apart, lips bright pink and wet with spit. I just smile at him before he starts speaking again. "Sorry, I should have warned you before shoving a camera in your face."

"It's okay," I insist with a small smile. "Just c-caught me b-by s-supplies is all." Harry's face turns apologetic and before I can say anything more he pecks my lips, grabs ahold of my hand and pulls me up the stairs to his room.

Wow! Harry's floor is covered with writing supplies, from sketch pads to note pads to chalk bored to whiteboards and all the necessary writing utensils for each form. As well as that, there's tons of junk food and driven scattered about. I open my mouth about to question but Harry beats to to it "Before I explain, would you been cool with me vlogging our day, well at least this park of it, the productive part?" He questions hopeful with the cute innocent smile that makes me momentarily makes me forget to breathe.

"Sure." Comes my reply with a small smile, Harry's smile widens, if that's even possible, and he goes for the camera that he places in his pocket before he dragged me to his room.
As soon as Harry presses record he's off, buzzing around the room talking animatedly to the camera about how all the supplies before us are to help us with our creativeness. He says that brainstorming with just a pen and paper is boring, so why not draw and doodle ideas too? I have to admit it does sound like a lot of fun!
After Harry's explanation, he turns to me, still with the camera, and says we can get started. He films us being productive for about an hour before he puts the camera away and we continue with small conversations and music playing softly in the background.

As much as I've tried to stay focused on the task at hand my mind keeps wandering to Wednesday and what's going to happen. Also lyrics I've been working on whenever I'm not with Harry have been hovering around my head nonstop. Every time Harry looks at me I can tell he can sense I'm acting strange but he doesn't say anything right away. It's not until he leaves to use the bathroom that the thoughts start to crash down on me and become more daunting, Harry could actually die on Wednesday and I'd never see him again!