The Hunger Games: On the 70th

...In a distant future, the nation of Panem, once North America, has been divided into 12 districts and The Capitol. Every year two young representatives from the districts are chosen by lottery to compete in The Hunger Games… A vengeful punishment for a past rebellion gone wrong, the games are filmed and broadcast all throughout Panem. With the 24 participants forced to murder each other while the people of Panem are required to watch so they may never rise again...

          ...When 18 year-old Thain Byrns is selected as District 4’s male representative in the 70th Hunger Games, he is prepared to do anything to live. He has no one and cares for no one. His mind is set to do the worst until he meets her… the strangely optimistic tribute with a dark secret who refuses to let her soul be changed and darkened, the girl who's about to turn his world upside down and completely change his way of viewing life. What can he do when the only thing standing in his way to victory is the only thing keeping him sane…

__________

Work In Progress.

Fanfiction based on my interpretation of the 70th Hunger Games.

Story told through various Tributes' P.O.V.

The Hunger Games idea does not belong to me.

The author is Suzanne Collins.

The original characters and some of the plot is of my own creation.

UPDATES WILL BE LESS FREQUENT WHILE I WORK ON MY STORY; TRANSPARENT: A DIVERGENT FANFICTION. DON'T WORRY, I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN, I'M JUST BUSY FOR THE TIME BEING.