chapter 2

Louis' POV

After that day in the shoe store, I started seeing Angel around the city. She works at Hollister, goes to Starbucks after work, and she's very secretive.

So am I. She can't know the mine and the boy's secret.

I looked at Niall, as he got ready. I had my outfit on and I was ready to go. Harry gave us a nod, same as Liam and Zayn.

"Let's go." Niall said. We jumped out the window and climbed up the building to the top.

We looked out over the city, hearing the cars rushing by. (Perfect music video.) Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn looked at me. I nodded and stepped towards the edge.

I gazed out one last time, then jumped. I landed on the other side of the building.

"Damn, Lou! Come back!" Liam hollered. I sighed and ran back. I jumped and landed on the other side, where the boys were at.

"Take this." He handed me a tight rope. I took it and nodded. "Tie it up on the other side, okay?" He asked. I nodded and took off again.

I landed back onto the building and tied it up on a metal bar. I made sure it was secure and gave the boys a thumbs up.

Zayn hopped on Liam's back and burried his head in between his shoulder blades.

Liam wrapped something around him and hooked it on the tight rope.

He jumped off and zoomed over. He unhooked himself and told Zayn to get off. Zayn removed his legs from Liam's waist and cleared his throat.

"Sorry." He mumbled. Liam smiled and hugged Zayn. Zayn hugged him back.

Harry and Niall arrived and stared at Liam and Zayn. They shrugged and went towards the other side.

"Let's go, her place isn't that fa-" Harry was cut off. He stared out and I followed his gaze.

An angel.

She was flying around, cheering. I recognized the girl...

It was Angel.

-

I watched her fly away and I stared in amazement. She flew gracefully and then she was gone.

"Did you see that?" I asked. They all nodded. "Beautiful..." I whispered. "Could you say that a bit louder, I don't think the other boys heard you." Niall smiled. I glared. Harry chuckled. All of a sudden, I was happy.

"Stop playing with my emotions." I grinned at Harry. He changed them to normal. "Thank you." I said and then looked back at the sky.

She came back, cheering and doing flips.

"Whoo! I love this!" She screamed. She did a few more flips, before landing on a railing.

I pointed down, the boys nodding and looking. We watched her and then she disappeared.

"Come on. Grab the rope, Liam." I told him. He grabbed it and handed it to me.

"Okay, you boys take this, hold it tight. I'll jump." I said. I tried it around my waist and took a deep breath. "You can do it, Lou." Niall said behind me. I nodded and stood on the ledge.

I jumped and smiled, feeling the nice wind in my face.

I landed swiftly on the balcony and looked up at the boys. I looked at the window, seeing she went into another room.

I hurried and untied the rope from my waist and tied it to the metal bar of the balcony railing.

I gave them a thumbs up. "Come down!" I said, Niall will be able to hear me.

See, if you haven't guessed. We are superheroes. My power is that I can jump from a far distance without getting hurt, Niall Cam hear from a far distance, Zayn can use his voice to break bad guys hearing (except ours), Liam has super strength, and Harry can control emotions.

Liam came down, with Zayn on his back. "Perfect time to be a superhero, Zayn. Fear of heights and your in New York." I smiled and he punched my arm.

Harry cane down, then Niall.

"Okay, wait till she goes to sleep." I said. "Why?" Liam asked. "I don't know... I think I should leave a note." I said. "Dude, just tell her face to face. You found out that sshes an angel. Tell her." Niall said. I shook my head. "I can't. Okay? I have something else to tell her anyways." I said, fixing my suit.

Stupid wedgie.

Harry looked at me, confused. I stopped and looked at the window.

"Boys, hide." I told them. They hid and Angel came to the window.

"Louis? What are you-"

"I have to tell you something." I told her. I slipped into the room and she shut the window.

I turned to her and told her what I felt,

"I think I may like you."

The song above is Save You Tonight, you can play it on YouTube. Hope you guys like this chapter. Love ya, Directioner's.