chapter 9

I smiled at Angel and how cute she was. We were on the Brooklyn bridge and she was so happy. I took a picture of her and put it as my lockscreen. "Beautiful, babe." I kissed her cheek and held her hand. We walked farther down the bridge and stared at the beautiful sight in front of us. "I could live like this." I nodded. She laughed. "Really, now?"

"Definitely. Waking up beside you, seeing you everyday, making lo-"

"Don't say it!" She yelled, covering my mouth. "Ove." I finished, once she uncovered it. She rolled her eyes and I cocked my head to the side. "Don't do that." She said, looking at me. She had a faint smile on her lips and its was adorable. "Do what?" I asked. "Don't say that stuff." She said, slipping her hand out of mine. I pouted. "But, I want to fee-"

"No!" She interrupted. She walked faster. "But-"

"Nope." She turned to me and smiled. She friend around and took off. I ran after her and she squealed. I laughed.

I caught up to her and spun her around. She threw her head against my chest, full of laughter. People looked at us and I smiled at them.

"Young love." An old woman said. I set Angel down and kisses her cheek, keeping my arms around her waist. She looked back at me. I smiled. "Hey, look! There where I said I loved you!" I pointed out. We stood at the end, holding onto the railing of the bridge.