chapter 3

Angel's POV

After Louis told me that, I couldn't contain it anymore. I grinned.

"Louis-"

I looked out the window to see the boys. I looked at Louis, noticing now that he is wearing some sort of superhero costume. Weird.

"I have to go, Angel. I'll talk to you soon." He said and with that, he left.

I sighed and went to my room.

-

The next day, I had work. I got out of bed, did everything I needed to do, and then went to Hollister.

After selling a ton of clothes, I went to Starbucks. James was making a cappuccino for a mom and her teenage daughter.

I smiled and he smiled back, once he saw me. He looked cute in his uniform.

Okay, so, yeah... I kinda like James too. Louis and James are cure, but I've known James longer.

"Hey, Angel. Can I help you?" He asked. "Can I have what I normally do?" I asked. He nodded and made my coffee. "So, I've been meaning to ask..." He started. I raised my brow. "Would you like to go out tonight?" He asked. I smiled. "Sure, James. That would be lovely." I answered.

He smiled and handed me my coffee. I paid him, and gave him a tip, and left.

I took a sip of it, as I walked back to my apartment. I decided to head to Central park and watch everyone.

"Hey, Angel?!" I turned and saw James. He ran up to me and I smiled. "Hey, what about work?" I asked. "Oh, boss let me go early. Can we hang out?" He asked. I nodded. He sat down and I handed him my coffee. He took a sip and smiled. "So... What made you say yes?" He asked, looking at me. "Well you're sweet and I kinda like you." I told him. He grinned. "I like you too." He said.

He pulled my legs over his lap and gave me a kiss. It was a nice kiss, but kinda hard too. I kissed him back.

"Angel?"

-

Louis' POV

The boys and I decided to take a walk in Central park and go sight seeing. We walked over towards the benches and I saw something I wished I didn't see.

"Angel?"

Her mouth left my lips and she parted from the man, that was sucking her face off.

"Louis, Hi." She smiled, trying to hide her embarrassment. My face went red. "Harry, help." I whispered. Niall said something to him and I felt calm all of a sudden.

I saw guilt flash in Angel's eyes. Harry, don't do that.

She out her legs back on her side. Good girl. She fixed her beanie and cleared her throat.

"Um... I'll see you tonight, James... Bye, guys." She said, then left. James looked at us, uncomfortable. "I'll just... Go..." He said. "Yeah, you do that." I snapped and he left.

I looked at the boys, before falling in the ground and staring up at the sky.

Liam and Niall laid beside me and stared up at the sky with me. I felt calm again. Thanks, Harry.

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. I felt the world around me freeze and I fell asleep on the ground.

-

I woke up in my bed and I wasn't alone. Zayn sat on the window sill, staring out at the city.

"Thought you hated heights?" I asked, sitting up. "I do, but I am learning to get use to it." He told me, smiling. I smiled back and got out of bed. "Who brought me here?" I asked. "Who do you think could carry your arse all thale way from the park?" Zayn asked, chuckling. "Paul?" I asked. "Close." He answered. "Liam." I answered myself. "Yep." Zayn smiled and got off the window sill.

He walked to the door. "You comin'? Harry made dinner." He said and I rushed downstairs. Harry's cooking is amazing, I'll tell you that. We all love his cooking.

"What did ya make? What did ya make? What did ya make?" I asked, jumping up and down. Harry chuckled, flipping something I couldn't see over his tall figure. "Looks like someone is up." Harry smiled, looking at me. Niall was bouncing up and down, entering the kitchen. "What did ya make? What did ya make? What did ya make?" He copied me. Harry laughed. "Boys..." He muttered. "I made breakfast dinner." He announced and we cheered.

Harry put pancakes on a plate and Niall took the huge stack. I glared and he gave me three. I smiled and grabbed the butter.

I put syrup on it and looked at Niall. He was putting some berries on it, along with whipped cream. I grabbed some eggs, toast and bacon that Harry set out.

Liam and Zayn sat down and then Harry joined us.

Harry closed his eyes for a moment and he grabbed his necklace, like he always does before a show.

He opened his eyes and dug into his food. He looked at me and raised his brow. I shook my head, chuckling.

He rolled his eyes and stood. He went back to the kitchen and grabbed some cups.

"Sho wants tea?" He called. "Oi!" I said. "Me!" Niall called. "Same!" Liam said. "Eh. Sure." Zayn answered. Harry made some and came back with the tea pot and cups.

We all ate and talked. I was a bit upset about Angel and James. Who is James anyway? I'll have to find out about him soon. He seems like bad news.

-

After dinner, I went to the living room. I watched TV and Niall joined me.

"Niall, can you help me spy on that James guy? He seems like bad news." I told him, looking at him. He looked back at me and nodded. "Anything for my bro." He told me, making me smile. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I love you, Niall. You know that?" I asked. He chuckled. "Yeah, buddie." He answered.

That night, as went out. I saw James walking in the dark and Niall listened in.

"I know, Julie. I'll take her there tomorrow night. I swear, she won't know what hit her. Okay, okay. Alright. Bye."

Niall told me what he said. She won't know what hit her?

It sounds bad, very bad. What could be possibly be up to?