chapter 5

Still Louis' POV

After waking up beside a beautiful girl, I got dressed and sat by the window. She stirred and woke up. She looked at me and smiled.

"Morning." She said. "Morning." She stretched and sighed. "Thought you would leave." She said. "Nope. Let's go do something." I told her. "Like what?" She asked. "I don't know. But if we are going to do something, I suggest that I change. You too." I told her and she giggled.

"Can you stay for breakfast?" She asked. "Course." I answered.

We skipped out into the kitchen, literally skipped.

Angel grabbed some cereal from a cabinet and milk from the fridge. I got spoons and she got the bowls.

We sat at the table and I ate mine, while she ate hers. We talked about random stuff, getting to know each other a bit.

"Your really sweet, Louis. Any girl would be happy to have you." She said. I smiled and blushed. "T-thanks." I stuttered. She giggled and kissed my cheek, as she made her way to the sink.

I was blushing crimson when she came back. "There is a fashion show today at work, we could go there?" She suggested. I smiled and nodded. "Some boys don't like fashion shows, so are you sure you want to come?" She added. "I will always come for you." I told her. You dirty people.

She blushed madly. Dirty girl.

"Every time." I added, seductively. Her eyes widened and she ran out of the room. I cackled with laughter.

I found her in her room, looking through some things. She found some clothes and saw me and dropped them.

"Love, did I embarrass you?" I asked, smirking. "No." She gulped. "What did I do?" I asked, stepping into the room. She backed up, hitting the dresser. I was in front of her and I placed my hands on both sides of the dresser. "Did I... Turn you on?" I whispered in her ear. "No..." She lied and I smiled. I kissed her cheek and backed away. I heard a soft whimper and I felt like I succeeded.

"I'll be back, I have to go change." I told her. She only nodded and I left the room.

Hell yeah, Lou!

-

After I got dressed and told the boys I'd be out for a bit and won't be back till later, they just nodded and I left.

I took the elevator to Angel's floor and went to her door. I knocked on it and she opened it, revealing a very nice white blouse and skinny jeans. She had a clutch in her hand and she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Ready?" She asked. "As I'll ever be." I answered. I held out my arm and she took it. She closed the door and we left.

-

Angel's POV

Louis and I watched as girls walked down the runway, wearing the clothing that is best at Hollister.

I saw James with the girl and I realized who it was. It was Adele, the new girl that worked here at Hollister.

I felt the tears in my eyes and I started crying.

"Angel, what's wrong?" Louis asked. He didn't even have to. He already knew. He pulled my head on his shoulder and kissed it.

I cried in his arms.

"Don't worry, princess. I'll take care of him." He whispered. I only nodded. I sniffed and lifted my head up. Louis stood and went to where James was.

They talked and then he got up, kissing Adele too. My heart kept breaking. Adele saw me and she waved.

I just glared at her. I gave her the finger and she gasped. I smirked to myself and crossed my arms.

I looked back at the girls walking and waited for Louis.

-

Louis' POV

James and I went out to the back alley, behind Hollister. I pushed him against the brick wall and he gasped.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled. "What?" He asked. "Cheating on Angel, what the hell man!" I yelled, hitting him against it again. "Dude, you don't know me." James said and I punched him in the jaw. "You don't know me either, and you're messing with someone that I love!" I yelled. He was in the ground and I kicked his side. I felt arms wrap around em and pull me back.

I saw Zayn and I was confused. Niall and Liam started beating him up.

"Hey, let me do it." I said. Liam looked at me and gestured for me to. He held him down while I got to his height.

"You know what, you sick bastard? Angel never deserved you. Ever." I told him and punched him in the nose, causing him to black out.

I stood and wiped the blood on a cloth that Zayn handed me.

"I have to go back to Angel." I told them. "Harry's with her, but you can go." Liam said

I ran inside and saw Angel talking to Harry. He was nodding and he looked at me. He waved me over and I walked up to them.

"Hi." I said, and sat beside Angel again. "Sorry. I had to do something." I told her and she nodded, understanding. "He deserves it." She said and placed her head on my shoulder.

I felt the energy run through me and I smiled. I placed my hand on her head and stroked her hair. I kissed her head and looked at Harry.

He was gone.

I shrugged and looked back at the runway, watching the fashion show go on.

This is the best day ever.