chapter 7

Hope you guys like this one, I definitely do!

Louis' POV

I looked at the two girls that were flirting with me. "Girls, girls. I'm sorry, but..." Come up with something quick, Lou! Lie! "Um..." I looked at Angel, she was staring at us. "I'm taken." I told them, looking at them. They looked at each other. "We don't see her, so if anything happens, she won't see." One of them said, twirling her hair on her finger. The other was popping her gum and damn that is annoying as shit.

"No, she's here." I told them. I walked over to Angel and wrapped my arm around her waist. I kissed her temple and they glared. I smiled and shrugged. "C'mon, love. Let's go." I said and we walked away, leaving the two girls to faint.

"What was that?" Angel asked, getting out of my grip. I felt cold without her in my arms. "What was what?" I asked. "That move you pulled? I know you just did it to get the girls jealous. I know that you don't care! Neither do I! In fact.... I... I hate you!" Those words stung. Regret filled her eyes, I know she didn't mean to say them. I know. My sisters would say the same thing if I broke one of their things. But in the end, we hug and make up and were nice again.

Angel spun around and ran out. I ran after her.

"Angel! Angel!" I yelled. I ran down the stairs, pushing people past. "Louis Tomlinson?!" They all gasped. I jumped from one stair case to the next, it wasn't that far down. I landed in front of Angel.

She gasped. "Don't run from me... Please..." I begged. She stayed put. "I do care about you and that wasn't no stunt. I actually do care about you. I really do... And..." I looked down. Should I tell her? I don't know, Lou, you haven't loved anyone since... Since Hannah. Lou, stop thinking bout her! It's hard! Think about Angel. You know how happy Hannah would be if she saw you with her? That you found another love? Yeah, she'd be happy. Then tell her. Okay, I will.

"Angel-"

"The boats gonna leave!" She yelled and grabbed my hand. She dragged me through the Statue until we were outside. We ran for the boat and got on. She sat down, panting.

"A-"

My phone rang and I looked at it. Liam. I groaned and answered. "Yes, Li?" I asked. "Hey, Lou, um... We kinda need you tonight. NB is out of jail and we need to catch him." He said. "NB?! Are you kidding me?!" I yelled a little. Angel looked at me. "Yes, no. No! We aren't kidding! We have to catch him tonight." He said. "Where at?" I asked. "He'll be here in New York." He told me. "Thanks, Li. Tonight." I told him. "Bye." We said and I hung up.

I sat beside Angel. "Angel, there's something that I want to tell you." I said, grabbing her hands. She looked into my eyes and I looked in hers. "Yes?" She whispered. "I'm in love with you, Angel." I told her and she gasped a little.

"You- you do?" Shs stuttered. I nodded. "Lou... I think I love you too." She told me. I grinned. I leaned in a little and she did the same. Our lips connected and fireworks went off in my head. A spark ran through my body, igniting it. I placed me hand on the back of her head and she kissed me a bit harder.

People were cheering, once we pulled away. We just smiled and Angel burried her head into my neck. I rubbed her back and kissed her head.

"So beautiful." I whispered. I felt her fall asleep and I kissed her head again. "I'll always love you."

-

That night the boys and I went out to find Naughty Boy. He escaped prison and we had to find him.

"I see him!" Niall whispered. He pointed to a finger, talking on the phone. "You sure?" I asked. He nodded. I jumped down onto the ground and walked in the shadows. They followed. Niall and Liam stepped in front of him and he gasped. They grabbed his arms and threw him to the ground. "Let Zayn have him." Harry said. Zayn looked at him and then punched him in the gut. He groaned and then Zayn hit him more and more, until he blacked out.

"Take him to the police." I ordered. They did and I went back to Angel. She was asleep on her bed and I laid beside her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she cuddled into me. I smiled and kissed her head. "Night, love." And then I fell asleep.

Sorry that it's short, I had to write up a quick one. I hope you guys liked it. The first Elounor kiss!!!! Yay!!!!