Dyslexic

A/N: alright guys, this one is dedicated to RachaelMole for inspiring me to make the invisible, #visible! She told me it's not shameful to have mental or physical handicaps, or illnesses, so I decided to write a poem about the most problematic illness I have, and that's dyslexia. Guys, if any of y'all are dyslexic, then you know what it's like to look at a book, or a math sheet, or even a menu at your favorite restaurant, and have everything start dancing and swirl around on the page. I want you to know, YOUR NOT ALONE! There are thousands upon thousands of people feeling with this same illness, and many of them, like myself, didn't know how to handle it. The best way to handle it that I've found, is to read! Write! Do exactly that which is hardest for you, and it becomes easier! Keep your heads up guys, I'm here for anyone who needs to talk, or even just wants to. And without further ado, let the poem begin!

The letters spin and they swirl,
They dance and they twirl,
All over this modern alphabetized world,

Every time I try to write,
Just to spell out the first word is an immense fight,

How can you expect so much from me,
when the equations needing solved I cannot see?

You tell me it's 2x - 7= 2x +7 ÷2 but I see 7x + 2 -7=x2,
do you see the dilemma yet?
Do you understand why it's so hard to get?
I can't solve your equation because I'm dyslexic!

Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment if you liked this one, or if I've inspired anyone! I love you guys!