2

(Author's)
"FUCK"
Ivanna and  Pat mouthed  as  they  look  each other.
The  six  of  them  looked  for        for  their  seats. 4 seats  at  the  back  of  Marianne,Fretzie,Justice  and Trixia,  and  two  seats in  between  Marianne  and  Fretzie.
The  two,as  of  now are   still  staring  at  the  view .
"Wafs,it  looks  like  they  have  reserved seats  for  the  two  of  you." Ri  and  Frisca whispered as  they  both  chuckled while  sitting  on  their  seats.
"Ms.Hudisson  and  Ms.Hughman? are  you  both  planning  to  stand  there  all  day?" Their  teacher  Mrs. Rossette  said  which  made  their  classmates  laugh.
On  the  other  hand, Ivanna  who  doesn't  like  this  kind  of  treatment  sat beside  fretzie  and  pat  on  Marianne's side  (Trixia-Marianne-Pat-Ivan-Fretzie-Justice )
As  Ivan settled on  her  sit,
She  gave  her  professor a  death  glare  that  made  her  prof. shiver  and  sweat.
"uh-  wha- what I-I  me-me-mean  is..is  you  can  si-it  an-anywhere  yo-you  wan-t.."her  prof. added.
then  Ivan gave  Mrs.Rosette  a  wide  grin  ''Im  just  kidding  Mrs. Rosette, sorry  about  a  while  ago." the  teacher  just  nodded.
"Ok  since  many  of  you  are  transferee,let  us  introduce  one  by  one "she  paused,
"Let  us  start  with..
You " she  pointed  at  Ms. Howell.
The  latter  then  stood  up  infront  of  her  class.
"and then  you  decide  who'll  introduce  next."the  prof.  added.

"Hi  everyone, I  am  Fretzie  de Castro  Howell,16 y.o  "she  smiled  at  everyone.
"Your  next  Ms- terious!"she  then  winked  at  Ivan,the  latter  on  the  other  hand  blushed.
"uggh! Go  Ivan  Bae!"A  girl  cheered.
"I  love  you  Ivan!"
"Im  gay  because   of  you  babe!" another  cheer.
"Silence  please' Ivan   said  in  a  little  bit  shy  way.
Fretzie's  eyes  widen  as  she  heard  her  classmates  cheer  for  Ivan.
"I  am  Ivan  Daniella  Tiu   Hudisson"She  paused  and  throw  a  smile  at  Fretzie.which  made  the  latter  blush.
"15  y.o"
then  she  sat  between   pat  and  Fretzie
"Pat you're  next".

after  an  hour,of  introducing, the  bell  finally  rang.
"ok  class  dismissed "Mrs  Rosette  declared.
Everyone in  the  class  dismissed beside the  Wafs  and  Fretzie  with  her  friends.
"Hi  Ms. Howell."
Ivan  greeted.
"H-Hi  Ms. Hudisson." she  greeted  back.
"Can  you  give  me  your  number?"She  then  offered  her  phone.,which  the  other  took  and  typed  her  poo hone  number  there.
"here"she  handed  back.
"Thanks  Howell,see  you  around."She  bid  her  good bye  and  turned around.

Fretzie's  POV.
At  Howell's  Mansion.
"Ma,Da,Can  I  ask  you?"Fretzie  said  as  she  sat  in front  of  her  two  Mommies.
"Yes  baby?"Glaiza  asked.
"Ma,remember  Mr. Jason  Hudisson?"She  asked.
"What  about  him  darling?"Rhian.
"Kilala  nyo  yung  anak  nya  Ma?anak  nya  ba  talaga  yun?"Fretzie.
"Ah  si  Ivan?No,hindi  nya  anak  yun."
Rhian  Answered.
"How?"
"She  owns  their companies but  she's  not  the  daughter  of  Mr. Jason  Hudisson.''
Glaiza.
"Eh? how  ma, ano  yun  nung  baby  palamg  sya  nagtatrabaho  na  sya?"
She  asked  with  a  confused  look,her  two  mommies  bursted  out of  laughter.
"No  anak,pareho  kayo,2din  ang  mommy"sagot  ni  Rhian
"Oh,eh  nasana  na  po  sila  ma?da?"
she  looked  at  Rhian  and Glaiza.
"They  died  together  anak,''Rhian  paused  for  a  second.
"Your  tita  Patty  and  Tita  Solenn"
"tita?"
"yes  anak,kase  kaibigan  namin  sila''
"I  see  ma,da  I'll   go  upstairs  na  ,Need  to  take  a  shower"Fretzie  excused  herself .
"You  should  anak,cause  you  stink!"Glaiza  chuckled.
"Eeh!Da!"
"joke  lang  sige  na."
I  ran  upstairs  and  laid  my  back  on  my  bed.
Darn  Zie..what's happeningv to  you?!

Ivan's
"Dude,kanina  ka  pa  mukhang  tanga"Pat  blurted.
"Shut  up"was   my  only  reply.
"Bro  si  MAR!"sigaw  ni  Rozanne.
"Wafs  pwede  ba?wala  na  kame."sabi  ko.
"Hahaha  still  affected "Ari.
"Darn,you  know  that  I'm  not"I  said  as  I  roll  my  eyes.
Silence flooded  the  thick  air.
untill  Frisca  broke  the  silence.
"Dude,walang  introduce  na  nangyari."
sabi  nya  ng tumatawa.
"Cmon  izca"
"Fine  fine,diba  sainyo  rin  tong  caffe  na  to?"she asked  and  I  just  nodded.
"Sooo  that  means  we  won't  have  to  pay ? "
"yeah"
"Unlimited  food  Yay!
and  then  she  started  ordering  random  foods.
Ohb by  the  way  kame  pala  ang  WAFS.
bukod  sa  Goodlooking  and  Hot  ang  meaning  eh  ito  pa.
W-Wonderful.
A-awesome
F- Fabulous
S- Scary  but sexy.
got  it?  so  I'll   introduce  to  you  the  wafs.
Frisca Monterou ,the  daughter  of  the  worlds famous  fashion  designer, may  branch  sila  sa  buong  asia. 5'6ang  height.
Arianne Wisley, she's  half  American  half  Filipino daughter  of  the  world  famous owner  of  Car  companies. 5'6  din  ang  height
Patricia DeJesus Hughman - Daughter  of  the   4th most  successful band  richest  man  in  asia  pag  sa  world  pang  number  21., 5'6  ang  height.

Rozanne  Bleze.Daughter  of  the  5th  richest  man  on  asia  pang  32 sa  world.
5'7 ang  height.

Angelica  Rossetti. Only  daughter  of  the  ex  duchess  of  Italy  who  owns  the  most  luxurious  hotel  in  Europe.5'6

And  me.
Ivan Daniella  Tiu Hedisson.A  test  tube  baby,only  daughter  of  Mr. Jason  Hedisson- Lehman. The  most  successful  and  richest  man  living  on  earth,we  have  our  different  companies  extended  around  the  world, we  also  have  the  biggest  share  on every  companies  of  my  friends  here. 5'7.25 ang height.
Thats  it.
"Dude  look,kapag  wala  ka  oang  ginawa  vaka  maunahan  ka  ni  penggu!"Its  Rozanne.
"Sa?"tanong  ko,sasagot  palang  sya  ng  mag  ring  yung  phone  ko.
"I'll   take  this  call," sabay  tayo.

Hello?
"Hello  is  this  Ms. Ivan Daniella Hudisson?"
"Yes  you  are  not  mistaken"
"I  would  like  to  inform  you  that  ms. MAR  is  looking  for  you"
"so?"
"she's  on  her  way  to  get  you  ma'am "
"tell  her  to  stop  and  that  I  don't   want  to  see  her   fucking  face."
I  ended  the  call  and  returned to  wafs.
"Look,that  is  from  my  penthouse  .hinahanap  na  naman  ako  Ni  MAR"
The  5  bursted  out  of  laughter.
"damn,I'll   go  na"
"why? " Ri  asked  me.
"I  have  to  end  something "
"like  what?"Pat  in  her  serious  tone,
"Like  my  ex's?" I  said.
"Perks  of  beingb so  magwapo!Hi5  tayo  jan!"Rozanne.
"Darn  it"
I left  them  and  moved  my  way  papuntang  cemetery.
I openned  the  gates  and  walked  straight  sa  room  dito  sa  libingan  ni  Mommy  and  Mimi.
Napagdesisyonan  kase  namin  ni  Tito  J  na  ganito  para  hindi  mahirapan  at  pwede  ding  mag  over  night.Air  conditioned  naman  so  im  comfortable.
After  takingb a  half  shower  pumunta  ko  sa  mismong  pubtod  ni  Mimi  at  mommy.
"Mom,Mi"I  said.
"Alam  mo...Nakatabi  ko  sa  school   si  Ms. Gorgeous. "I  paused.
"Mi  alam  mo  ba  she's   close  to  perfection"I  smiled  at  the  thought   of  her .
"Someday  ma,I'll   bring  her  here."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Someday...

*----------
Hi  thank  you  sa  may  pusong  mag vo  vote  at  magcocomment  ❤
ennairadcm hi  dude