21

Fretzie's
As I stared at the view of the city I've grown,
The wind blows as if trying to wipe out the tears that fell from my eyes a while ago.
And it didn't fail to.
I don't know what to feel again,like im back on being a 6 year old who got her candy from her bestfriend who has no money at all. Happy yet sad.

I let out a deep sigh as I tried to remove his reaction and the image of him trying to stop himself from crying, I felt guilt all over my body.
Yet,happy for I am free to habe her now.

*Flashback *
I called Xian a while ago,I told him to meet me at St.Joseph church.

I've waited for him for like 15 mins. 'till he finally arrived.

"Babe sorry for--"
"No ,Xi I am sorry.."I said as I faced him.
"What? sorry for what babe?"He said confused.
"I-Im.. breaking up with you"I tried to look at him.
"Oh... I knew this w OK uld come.."he looked down and shooked his head.
"Im sorry...Xi.. I really am.."
"No Cha,Im sorry"He looked at me and gave me a soft smile.
"Im sorry,matagal ko nang ramdam na...hindi talaga ako..na si Ivan talaga,Im sorry kung nag propose ako sayo ng maaga...I was afraid na mawala ka sakin.."He paused.
"I knew that you two loved each other bago pa ko dumating,kaya tanggap ko.. "He said then caressing my cheek.
"Im sorry Xi... pero sana wag mong isipin na d kita minahal..''
"I know Cha,I know.. pero Di ako mag sisinungaling sayo,right now,nasasaktan ako"He paused again as he let out a deep deep deeeeep sigh.
"But,what Can I do? I love you and I want you to be happy,"He smiled at me.
Sa ngayon,masaya ang nararamdaman ko.
"thank you Xi,Thank you"I smiled at him back..
"You know Cha,if you really love someone? you'll do anything and sacrifice everything just to see her smiling and happy,so Im setting you free,alam ko na magiging masaya ka kay Ivan,"He looked me in the eye, Pain and understanding is written all over his eyes,
"So now,I want you to chase your happiness, "
"Thank you Xi,You're the best.."
"But,can I get a hug from you for the last time?"He asked.
"Of course... "Then I hugged him ,
"Grabe cha ha,the best place to break up talaga sa simbahan no?haha, anyway go get your happiness back ok?"he cupped my face and smiled.
*End of Flashback *

I moved my way to the place where it all started, where we started.

"Huddison University "
I whispered as I read the sighn mula dito sa main gate.

I parked my car at the parking lot then walked through the H.U hall.,
Nabaling ang atensyon ko ng makita ko yung  way  papuntang locker  room,
Pumunta  naman  agad  ako  dun  and  found  my self  touching  my  locker  back  .
I  smiled  at  the  thought  of how  me  and  my  friends would  walk  back  and  fort  here  and  how  Ivan  reacted  when  she  heard  that  her  friend  David is  talking  to  me.
Flashback
I  was  talking  to David  about  how  Ivan  was  when  she  was  in  US.
I  laughed  on  how  his  face changes  reactions.
And  then  I  heard  girls  around  us  squeal and  some  even  screamed
"OMG  Pat!you're  so  cuteee!"
"Rozanne  baby marry  me!"
"Ivan  bae!anakan  mo  na  ko!"
"Frisca ang  cute  mo  talaga!"
"Arianne  pa  arbor  naman  ng  damit  mo!"
"Ivan  anakan  mo  na ko!"
"Ivan  panagutan  mo  ang  pagiging  bi ko!"

Medyo  na inis  ako  sa  mga  narinig  ko,para  bang  ang  sarap  sapakin  ng  mga  babaeng  yun!
Ugh!akin  lang  si  Chubs!
AKIN  LAAAANNNNGGGG!!!
"hey,ok  ka  lang?"Biglang  tanong  sakin  ni David 
"Ah  yeah  right  so  what  were  you  saying  again?"I  said  as I  shifted  my  gaze on  him  again  then  smiled.
He  told  many  funny  stories  again  which  made  me laugh  until
Someone  hit  the  locker  beside  me  that  made  me  jump  from  where  Im  standing.
"Dey-bed!"Sabi  nito  which  obviously  startled  David.
Medyo  natawa  ako  sa  pagkaka  banggit  nya  sa  pangalan  ni  David.
"Oh,Ivan  how's  life?"He  said  then  offered  a  hand, tinignan  lang  ito  ni  Ivan kaya  naman  tinapik  sya  ni  Arianne.
Then  she  shook  hands  with  him,'right  we  were  friends.. 'I  heard  her  muttered  silently.
"I  think  I should  go"sabi  nito.
"Yeah  you  should.."Bulong  nya.
"What  is  it?"Sabi  ni  david  at  nginitian  si  Ivan.
"Uh,nothing   ingat  Davied"Tsaka  nya  tinalikuran  and  faced  me.
"What  were  you  two  talking  about?"Tanong  nya  habang  nakasandal pa  rin  ang  kamay  sa  locker.
"Nothing   just--"
"OH'' she  cutted  me.
End  of  flashback.
Matapos  ay  dumiretso  naman  ako  sa  may  room  namin  noon,
Napangiti  ako  ng  ma alala  ko  kung  pano  sya  magbago.
Noon,she  was  notorious, tipong  kahit  mga  teacher inaaway  nya,pag  pinahiya  sya  nito  kinabukasan  wala  na yon  trabaho,but  then  NAgbago  sya. Naalala  ko  kungb pano  sya  naging  magalang  at  natutong  mag  'po at opo' at  kung  pa  ano  niya  kino kontrol  ang  inis  nya.
Flashback
I  was  sitting beside  Ivan  who's  sleeping  during  our  History  Class,
Nako  masungit  pa  man  din  yung  prof  na  to.
Napatingin ito sa  side  namin  at  napakunot.
"Ms. Huddison!"Sigaw  nito,
nagising  naman  ito  at  umupo  ng  maayos.
"Napupuno  na  ako  sayong  bata  ka!"Sigaw  nya  ulit  which  made  Chubs throw  our  professor  a raised  eyebrow.
"Stand  up  Now!"
She  bit  her  lip  when  I  touched  her  hand  and  gave  her  a 'Calm  down ' look.
So  she  stood  up.
"I  will  let  you  sleep  during   my  class, kung  masasagot  mo  lahat  ng  tanong  ko!"sabi  ni  Mr. Antonio.
"Sure,but if  I  did, then  get  your   ass  out  of  MY  SCHOOL "Then  she  throw  a  death glare  at  Mr. Antonio.
I  elbowed  her  and  gave  her  'bawiin  mo  ang  sinabo  mo' look,and  she  sighed  in  defeat.
"Kidding,so  question?"
then  rolled  her  eyes.
Then it  goes  like:
Mr.Antonio: Explain  the  expact!
Chubs:seriously?!  that's  for  kindergarten!
Prof:are  you  going  to  answer  or  you  just  really don't  know  the answer?!
Chubs:easy, it  is  the  extinction  hypothesis  for  the  extinction  of  dinosaurs ,it  is  also  a good introduction  to earth  science. (a system  can  include  smaller  system )
Prof:Where  and  who  developed  Logic?!
Chubs: Aristotle.
Prof: Explain  how!
Chubs:Logic  was  first  developed  by  Aristotle  in  Europe, and  was  widely  accepted in  Science  and Mathematics and remained  to be  widely  used.In  the  west  unit,in  early 19th  century,  Aristotle's  System  of Logic was  responsible  for  the  introduction  of  Hypothetical, Syllogism, Temporal,Modal  and Inductive  Logic as  well as influential  terms  such  as Terms,Predicables,Syllogisms and Propositions.
Mr  Antonio  seemed  to  be  pissed  off  for  his  forehead started  to  crease and  even  tried  to ask  Chubs  questions  that  aren't  related  to history.
Prof:Give  me  the  different  branches  of  Philosophy!
Chubs: Metaphysics, where  you  ask  'whats  out  there?', Epistemology Study of knowledge 'How  do  I onow  about  it?', Ethics Study of action 'what  should  I  do', Politics Study of  force 'What actions are  permissable?' and  Esthetics the  study of art where  you  ask, 'What  can  life  be  like'.
Then  she  gave  our  prof  a  lazy  look  that  says  'anything   more?' which  made  us  laugh  silently   and at  the  same  time,dropped  our  jaw  for out  of  the  topic  na  yubg  nga  questions   sakanya.
Prof: What  is  Heredity and  it's   Mechanism?!
Chubs  then  yawned.
Chubs:Transmission  of  traits  from  the  parents  unto  their  offspring,
The Mechanism  of  Heredity are 
Maturation, Development, Zygote, chromosomes  and  Genes.
Sagot  nito  sabay taas  ng  kilay,si  Mr. Antonio  naman  ay  namumula  na  ang  ilong  at  napagulo  nalang  ng  buhok,kahit  wala  naman  syang  buhok.
He  was  not  done  yet, so  he git  his  Laptop  and  browed  the  internetv for  more  questions.
But  for  everyones surprise,
She  answered  it like  it  was  easy  as one  two  three.
Sa  sobrang  inis  ni  Sir  Panot,este  Antonio  ay napa  walk  out  nalang.
Natatawa  man  ako  ay sesermonan  ko  pa  din  ito.
Kaya  pagupo  nya  sinimulan  ko  na.
"Ikaw  chubs  ah,kahit  nasagot  mo  lahat  yung  tanong---"
I  was cut  off  when  she  put  her  hand  on  my  face.
To  be  clear,she  just covered  my  gorgeous  face with  her  hand!
So  I  pulled  ot  away  at  nakita  kong  naka  duk dok  ito  sa  table  nya,Kaya  naman  sinapok  ko ito.
"Ugh!Chubs  ano  ba!makinig  ka  nga!"Sabi  ko  dito  ng  pagalit.
"Hehe,sorry  Cha, masama  pakiramdam ko,wake  me  up  when  Mrs.Ramiro is  done  talkong  shits  on  our  english  class"Sabi  nito  ng  nakangiti  pa.
Kinurot  ko  naman  ito  sa  tagiliran.
"aww!opo  na!oo  makikinig  na  nga  diba?!"sabi  nya  habang  ini aayos  ang  pag kakaupo,next  class namin  kase  is  English.
"Good"Sabi  ko  sabay  irap.
"Tsk..kung  di  lang  kita.."Bulong  nya
"may  sinasabi  ka  Huddison?!"tingin  ko  dito.
"Nothing, G'' sagot nya,teka  anong  G?
"anong G?!"tanong  ko  dito.
"Giraffe.. "bulong  nya.
"Anong  sabi  mo?!''
kinurot  ko  ulit  ito  sa  tagiliran.
"ahh!wala  wala  aray!  sabi  ko  Gorgeous! "sabib nito,binitawan  ko  naman  tsaka  nya  hinimas  himas.
"Haha  look,Vanzie O  ChubCha? cute  nila  no!"I  heard  Trix  murmured  beside  Pat.
"Oo  pero  mas  cute  pag  PaTrixia"Ganti  ni  Pat,which  made  Trix  blush.
"Gas  gas na  yan  bro!"Sabay  batok  ni  Arianne  kay  Pat.
"Di  mo  gayahin  si Pots,nagpapaka alipin  sa  Prinsesa  nya!"Sabat  ni  Zanne  which  earned  a death  glare  from  chubs,to  talagang  mga  to.
Nagulat  ako  ng  kalabitin  ni Frisca  si  Chubs.
"Uy uy... Nagugutom  na  ko  pots.."Reklamo  nito
"Lagi nnaman! "Sagot  ni  Chubs  kaya  nagtawanan  kameng  lahat.
"Oy  ang  hard  nyo  sa  Eating  Machine  natin!"Biglang  sabi  ni  Jus  na  dahilan  para  mas  lalong  matawa  ang  Wafs  at  kameng  F4/Fab 4
Si  Marianne  naman  kase  nakikitawa  lang.
Pero  masaya,
"Oh  Cha,matunaw  ako  ha?"Biro  ni  Chubs.
"Feeling  ka  talaga"
*End of flashback.  
I was  brought  back  to  reality  when  I  heard  someone  called  my  name.

Fretzie?!

To be continued..............