35: About her.

"Yes,yes Hon! I'll be back with my twin" masiglang sabi ni Ivan mula sa telepono,

"Hmm..Ok then,kaylan ba balik mo/nyo?Para kame na sumalubong sa inyo? "The latter on the other hand asked as she look at her friends who are staring at her intently, she can't make a move that will make her sound excited, though she really is,she wants to know if her girlfriend's twin is as handsome as Ivan is, and if she has the same attitude as Ivan,well and because of her friends weird stares, she just can't, she felt awkward.

"Ah e,Hon I won't be going home straight dyan e, kase may dadaanan pa kame,you know I want her to meet our parents.. "sagot ng isa

"Oh" was the only word that she managed to utter,you can see disappointment on her face as well as the way she talked.

"Hon,but you can come naman e,you know the place naman diba? my safe heaven hon?" -Ivan

"Uhm,hindi na hon,it's ok ,I'll wait for you nalang ha? be safe hon, love you!" sagot nya.

"sorry hon.. Don't worry let's have a dinner date right after I got home okay?an I love you more!" she smiled a bit.

"Ok then,A dinner it is, subuk subukan mong huwag ituloy yan! N! masasapok kita Ivan!" pagbabanta nito.

"Haha,ok ok love you hon,hung up na,Tito jay needs me na e"-Ivan
l
"Ok,you hung up na."-Cha

"No po hon,ikaw po magpatay,ok?"-malambing na sabi nito.

"Eh I am always the first one to hang up.."pagmamaktol ng isa,

"Hon?Please?"-Ivan

"Fine..."sabi nito at pinatay na nga ang tawag. Nakasimangot itong nilapag ang Cp at tinaasan ng kilay ang dalawa nitong kaibigan na kanina pa titig sakanya.

"What? "-Cha

"Haha,wala lang "

*Beep*
From:Hon
''Hi hon,I just realized na it's late na dyan,wag na pong lalabas ha? and sleep tight my love,I know you're eating properly, ikaw pa ba? haha kidding hon,sleep tight ok? and dream of us,I love you so so much hon,good night ; )''

Napangiti naman ang dalaga.
'ito talaga..'she thought to herself.

"Ok enough of that Cha,haha so kwento ka nga!"-Jus

''Oh e ano naman i ku kwento ko sainyo?"-Cha

"Hmm..ganito mula dun sa unang lmipat kayo sa iisang condo"-Trixia

"ay grabe huh?mga chismosa lang?"-Cha

"e ano gsuto mo pag chismisan nating yung abs nya?"-Jus

"K-Payn! so ganito... "

Flashback.

It was a peaceful night for the two of them,

and of course, the first night that they shared the same room,as being best friends.

"Cha,una na kong matulog ha?"matamlay na anang isa.

"Ah,sige "-cha

Nag ayos ng mga gamit niya ang isa habang natutulog si Ivan,and when she's done,she opened a book and read.

Although the night was so cold and fhe loght was dim,and the heavy rain is pouring outside their condo.

She was so into the book that she jerked when she heard a moan coming from the other side of the bed.