Going away from him...

A/n: My story has 1k veiws finally, i'm so happy. Thank you all of you for reading and supporting my story so far. You've been so supportive and that's why an extra update only for you guys. It's a thank you from my side. Please keep supporting me like you are till now. I promise more improved chapters in the days to come.

Liana's POV
It's been like four days me and Harry haven't talked. He came late at night, by that time I already used to be sleeping. I tried staying up at night so that I could talk to him but hard work all day didn't permit me to do so. I called him but everytime either his phone comes busy or not reachable and even if he picks up he says he'll call later. But that later never came.
Even today he's late and hasn't come home yet. I decided to try and wait for it because things has started to go out of hand. I was in my own world when the door clicked open.
There stood Harry not being able to stand properly because he was over drunk. For some reason his very sight reminded me of my dad.
He also used to come late at night and fight with mum.
"Harry where were you?" I asked my voice choking. He didn't respond. "Harry I asked where were you?" I said this time a bit louder.
Suddenly I heard a knock. I glared at Harry once before going to open the door. It was Taylor, again.
"Um.... He left this in his car" she said handing me his vest... Wait... Vest????
I couldn't control my tears anymore and they started to fall.
My anger gave in and and went inside and grabbed Harry's collar. "what in the fucking hell, were you doing with her? Harry answer me, god damn. Harry I thought I could trust you but you your the same Harry. I can't believe you used me, just for your time pass. Harry answer me... " but I never got to finish, as a sharp pain stung my cheeks. It was so hard that it threw me down. Harry slapped me. He slapped me? I silently cried feeling ashamed of myself for trusting him. He didn't only remind me of my dad but that day he looked just like the reflection of dad. Like my dad hit my mom, even Harry bet me.
I wished everything was only a bad dream and when I wake up I would find myself in Harry's arms. He cooing me and telling me everything is fine. But unfortunately it wasn't a dream. It was reality. A bitter truth.
"Harry why beat that poor girl" Taylor said. I looked at her and whispered as I had no energy to talk anymore "Go away".
Taylor left. Harry went up the room and closed the door behind him.
I sat on the ground crying hard. Every single insecurities that I had buried inside had started to rise again. I felt wasted. I had been cheated yet again.
Suddenly I got a strong urge to harm myself, to punish myself for trusting someone again. I ran to the guest room bathroom and grabbed a razor. My hands trembled as I sliced my wrist. Once, twice, thrice and the whole floor was smeared with blood. I screamed my lungs out as the pain was unbearable. I was alone again.
I knew what I had to do now.

Harry's POV
I woke up in the morning with a bad headache. I was excited for today as finally I was going to propose her. These days I had been busy preparing for today. I felt bad that I had to try and ignore her but i'm sure, when she finds out that I had been planning things for her, she'd be happy.
I turned to find Liana missing from bed. I checked the time it was 6 in the morning. She never used to be up this early.
I thought she was in the bathroom so I knocked to check. But it was open. I went inside and she wasn't there. I went downstairs to the kitchen still no sign of her. I checked the guest room, but didn't find her there too. I went inside the guest room's bathroom and she wasn't there either but a scary sight caught my attention.
Blood was smeared all over the white tiles of the bathroom. At the side lay a razor with blood stains. My heart skipped a beat seeing that. I started to panic now.
I rushed to check outside the house if she was there. But she wasn't.
Breathing heavily I called Liam.
H: li... Liam come here soon please.
L: *in a sleepy voice* Harry what's wrong it's only 6am.
H: Liam please I beg you, please come to my and Liana's flat now.
L: Harry mate what's wrong is everything alright?
H: Liana's missing from the house Liam.
L: What Harry, she isn't a child that she'll get lost. Check she must be somewhere near by.
H: Liam I checked the entire house, inside and out no sign of her. And what scared me the most is the guest bathroom. Liam... it is covered with blood stains, and at the side is a razor with blood on it. Liam something isn't right. Please come here fast. And if possible bring the lads too.
L: oh fuck. Wait wait don't worry i'm coming.

I went up to the room, to try calling her. I called her several times but she didn't pick up.
I sat on the bed feeling helpless, suddenly a small piece of paper caught my eyes. I opened it, to get the biggest shock of my life
Don't try to find me,
Goodbye
Liana...

It's like within a second my whole world had crashed.

Louis's POV
We entered inside Liana's flat and called out for Harry. We went up to Liana's room to see Harry sitting on the ground with his back rested to the bed, a paper in his hand. His eyes were red and puffy. Hair untidy unlike usual Harry. He looked like a mess.
"Harry where's Liana?" we asked. He didn't answer. "Harry where's Lia?" I asked again shaking his shoulder.
"she's gone" He said, his voice choking as he held up the bit of paper in his hand. I looked at Liam and he was equally confused as me. I took the paper and opened it.
Don't try to find me, goodbye
Liana
I was shocked to see that. Harry stared at the white wall opposite him, as tears fell from his eyes. We had never seen Harry like this. He was totally broken.
Liam held his head in shock. I went to the side and called the others, Niall, Ishu, Zayn, Eleanor, and Sophia.
I couldn't believe Liana did that.