Mission- Make her fall for me (part 1)

This chapter is dedicated to @gatti_priyanka
Thank you bae for making the lovely trailer for me.

Afraid of Love (Harry Styles fanfiction): http://youtu.be/yYmXjy3iNyw here's the link to it you can watch it there.

Another update. Yaaay!!!! Btw today is the birthday of the main character of my story. Happy Birthday Shailene aka Liana!!! May you live long. So maybe your getting a birthday updates *grins*

Harry's POV

Today we were meeting with Liana and her management at her office. I was pretty nervous about it.

We all piled up in the van and drove their silently. Making sure there were no paparazzi we got down and went to place Liana was supposed to be waiting.

When we reached the room, I saw Liana through the glass doors sitting there nervously. I smirked at the thought that I was the one making her nervous.

"mate! You ready?" liam said snapping me out of my dream world. "yeah let's go" I said walking inside the room.

I saw Liana stiffen a bit at the sight of me. I went and sat opposite Liana and smirked. She ignored me and continued her fake smiles and laughs with the people around her. I knew she was trying to act normal. But she looked terribly weird doing that.

We were half way through the meeting when we were served with refreshments. A man who was serving iced tea came near me but tumbled down and the whole tray of ice tea was all over me. Making me dripping wet.

"Damn, can't you just use your eyes while walking. Is this what your Master teaches you?" I said knowing the fact that the man worked for Liana.

"excuse me! What did you just say?" Liana said loud enough to grab everyone's attention.

"Tell her, that I ain't talking to her" I told that man, who kept on apologizing.

I mentally laughed my ass off when Lia narrowed her eyes and said indirectly to me "tell him that I ain't talking to him either and also to keep his shitty remarks to himself".

Poor thing, that man stood in between us and stared at the both of us fighting.

"Harry what the hell are you doing? I thought you were here to make her fall for you, but I think you're doing the opposite" Louis whispered to me. I just gave him an evil smile in return.

"god knows what your up to" Louis said more to himself.

After half an hour of short arguments (more of Harry and Liana's though) and the management cooling us down, the meeting was finally over.

We were supposed to sign something so we did it and we were done for the day.

I got in the parking lot area when I saw Liana coming down. I purposely went near her and bumped with her. "oops... Sor..." she stopped when she saw it was me.

I just gave her a grin and walked away. Annoying the shit out of her. She looked baffled, like she could even murder me if I went near her again.

It was fun annoying her. She looked terribly cute when she got angry. I had never seen an angry Liana and this new side of hers was fun, if I admit.

Liana's POV

What's got into this Harry? From the beginning of the meeting he has been annoying me like hell.

He made shitty comments about my staff. How dare he? I'm so pissed off right now.

"Lia" Jake called out. "yeah" I turned to face him. "Lia you were behaving so immature today. What's wrong with you?" He said.

"What's wrong with me??? What's wrong with Harry, giving stupid comments on my staff?" I yelled.

"Lia calm down, we're in a coffee shop remember" he said reminding me that we were in Starbucks.

After the meeting me and Jake decided to drop in at Starbucks for lunch, but reaching there I was so engrossed in mentally scolding Harry that I almost forgot were I was.

Jake shook his head giggling. "what???" I snapped. "To be honest your cold war was fun" he said laughing.

"Haha very funny" I replied rolling my eyes.

I had become so close to Jake now. He was like a guide and father figure for me. But I still didn't trust anyone to trust him too.

After we were done with the lunch Jake dropped me at my apartment.

I took a refreshing shower and decided to sleep for sometime as I was really tired.

Ishita's POV

I reached Niall's flat and opened it with the spare key I always had. I went inside to find him missing. Instead I found El and Sophia there watching TV.

"Hey Ishita" El chirped and hugged me. "long time no see, Huh? " I smiled at her and hugged Sophia too.

"where are the others? " I asked looking around. "they're out for a meeting" Soph said.

"oh, and Harry?" I asked. "with them" she replied. "what? Harry's with them?" I asked surprised.

"yeah" El said pursing her lips after. "I thought he was not coming out of the room" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Harry is behaving all bubbly bubbly since morning. He says he'll make lia fall for him again" El told me. I pouted my lower lip and nodded.

"Great thoughts, but it's not that easy" I said. "yeah I guess" El said sighing. While Soph just gave us a slight smile and said "I have a feeling that, he'll be successful".

"Hope so" me and El said together and resumed watching TV.