Four

"Run it under the tap in cold water. And try not to panic please, Juts stay calm. That happens to me all the time. It'll heal faster if you run it under cold water and cover it up after." he said, taking down the first aid kit from a top cupboard.

Liam's mom walked in, following the trail of blood to us. "What happened?" She asked, looking at the blood pouring out of my hand.

"Sharp fingernails and a stressful day. New town, new school, new people and i try to kill my first friend. It happens. Anyway, its nice to meet you Mrs. Dunbar. Im Amber Bates." i said, holding my non-bleeding hand to shake, and she took it, trying to see how deep the cuts were.

"Hi, nice to meet you too. Are you going to be okay, your freezing cold and your bleeding." she told me.

"Ill be fine in a few minutes. Thanks for the concern though." i said, and my hert rate went so fast, it felt like i was dying again.

"Thanks mom, but we've got it handled. Just need to wrap it up and we'll be fine. Bye." he said, shoving her away. He got the bandage ready, and looked at my hand. He dried it off, and wrapped it in cloth. "That's it. I'm caling Scott and he;s taking you to Deaton. That's black blood, which usally means Woflsbane." he told me, then called Scott.

I went back upstairs and looked at the pills. I looked at the ingredients. There is was, Monkshood. Why would someone put that into medication. "Are you going to be okay?" Mason asked me. I felt like i wasdying, probably because i was.

"I should be fine." i lied. "Im just getting picked up to get it checked out, make sure it's not infected or anything. I'll see you at school tomorrow though. Have fun tonight Mason. Make sure to come to the game tomorrow night. Im going to kick some prep school butt."

"Just make sure your okay first, and ill see you sometime tomorrow." Mason said, giving me a hug. If friends hug all the time. I walked away with my purse. I went downstairs and tried to keep my hear t from pounding out of my chest. I walked into Liam.

"I checked my meds, wolfsbane. In the new stuff, there's wolfsbane in them. When i held the bottle, then my nails went into my hand, the wolfbane went in too. I hope Scott knows a guy, or im dead. Thanks. Um, you should give me your cell number before i go, that way i can call you if i need to. I mean, so i can update what's wrong with me."

"There's nothing wrong with you." he told me, and he was going to hug me when a horn beeping, causing me to jump inyo Liam. We fell to the floor, and we both started laughing. I got up, and Liam handed me his number from the ground. "What, not going to help me up?" he asked me.

"Your supposed to help me up stupid. Bye." i said, helped him up and hugged him quickly, then rna out the door. I saw Stiles and Scott in a blue jeep. I got in the back, and winced from the pain.

"What happened?" Scott asked me.

"My new medication, it has Monkshood in it." i told the biys, and they had no clue what w astalking about. "You know, another name for wolfsbane. It got on my hands, then something happened and my nails went into my hand and now there;s wolfsband in my hand and i need to get it out before it gets into my system."

"Stiles, Deaton's office, now." Scott said, and we started off as fast as we could. "Lydia, Parrish, your dad and Kira are meeting us there. Derek is already there."

"Hurry up!" i cried out. It was really painful, but i kept it in until now. It was just too painful. "Its burning me!"

We got there, and i was dizzy from the pain. I was almost passed out, and the black blood was bleeding through the bandage. Scott helped me out, and took me into the building. Scott set me down on the table, and someone took the black stained bandage off of my hand.