Teacher 9

Happy Halloween 🎃 (not edited)

Tobias pov
I hear the door open. I can't see who is at the door but Nita starts yelling "Help! Get off me!" She set me up.

I felt someone grab me and pulled me off of Nita. I look and see its Marcus. Shit he's going to kill me.

Marcus punches me in the jaw. Shit that hurt what is it about me getting hurt today! I swear today is hurt Tobias day.

"You were raping your soon to be mother?!" He slapped me, I can feel my check stinging and its definitely red.

"No..I..was" I start stutter he pushes me my back hitting the counter.

"Don't you dare lie to me you fucking stupid bastard of a son! I want to kill you" it hurts knowing my father wants to kill me and wants me dead. Even though he doesn't take care of me but just knowing your parents who you thought brought you into this world with love want you dead. He doesn't believes her. Nita is just standing there smiling. Bitch.

Marcus grabs my shirt by the collar and throws me to the ground hitting my head. The pain is unbearable. I can feel myself losing conscience, maybe this will be last breath then I will fade away from this cruel place. I don't try to stay away knowing I'm finally going to make everyone proud and happy that Tobias Eaton is dead.

Nita pov
When Marcus came and saw Tobias basically "raping" me I knew my plan was going to be successful. He beat his in son up not believing or listening to him. Tobias is now unconscious, not sure how long he will live for. I know everything about Tobias, I know the reason why he didn't stop me or hit me because he doesn't want to be like his father since his father hurt his ex wife. He doesn't hit girl. I can't stop smiling, revenge is sweet. I see Marcus looking guilty, he goes pick him up, not happening. I start coughing hysterically than brings Marcus attention back on me. Good.

He quickly goes and brings me water and I stop coughing. Thank you Marcus you saved me from dying and being raped by Tobias. If you didn't come, I don't know what could have happened to me. " I sincerely say, I was enjoying it to me honest.

"Nita, you don't need to thank me it's my job to protect you as a husband well your soon to be husband. " he pecks me on the lips.

"Why don't we get married now?" I kiss him on the lips passionately.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I need you" I need your money and your son so I can finally get my revenge. I smile. He nods.

"Let's go get changed baby" he goes in front of me I stay behind and go to Tobias. I take my photo out of my jean pocket that is on the floor and take a picture of Tobias and walk out of kitchen.

-3 hours later -

We finally made it home, I am finally Nita Eaton, Marcus have a credit card that is linked with his money and put my name in his bank account I can take as much money as I want. Then he brought me a nice Audi, it's two door and its white. I even spent $2000 on clothes and $1000 on shoes I begged him to let me buy that much stuff. I asked Marcus to buy me a private jet and he said yes after I gave him the puppy look.

I'm
"Marcus baby, let's go make love"

"Sure I will meet you upstairs" he smiles. 

Marcus Pov
I am finally married which is good but I can't stop thinking about if Tobias is alright. He is my son after all but I just don't know why he would rape Nita he knew that she was going to be his mom. Maybe he is sex addict or druggie. God I have to get him some help.  I know I have hurt him a lot but I care for him.