I walk through the desert, it's boring. But better than killing skeletions

Well, all I can do now is walk through the desert again.
I can barely sleep and I'm still so hungry! My plan is to walk and rest, walk and rest, till I find a city or even a village.
Water, my throat shouts, give me water!
Food, my stomach tells me, HAMBURGERS!
Rest, my body cries, I can't take this much longer!
Sleep, my brain says, you need do order your mind!
Keep going, I tell them, keep your promise and go back to Nico!
I tumble and fall, so I keep laying down and try to sleep. I just wanna give up now, why should I carry on? If I can't go out of this desert I'm already dead. Even though my brain told me to sleep I can't close an eye.
"Damn Gods," I shout and start crying.

/•\-/•\<|>/•\-/•\<|>/•\-/•\<|>/•\-/•\

There is a noise. I'm awake.
There is a scream. I open one eye.
There is a roar. My eyes are open and I'm sitting in a lift, face to the cool glass.
It's so much more fun to have something cool, not just hot desert at day or cold sand at night.
I look up and see the face of Percy Jackson, the guy who has saved me after a monster has attacked my military school and tried to kill me and my brother. He doesn't laugh like usual. He is talking to someone, someone I can't see.
"They're coming, we have to get out of here."
"What is it?", it is a voice of a girl, I think it's Zoë, a huntress of Artemis.
"Here's bad smell", Grover's voice appeared.
"Too late", says Thalia breathless, while she runs the whole way down to them. "They're already behind us."
I heard a CRACK, like splitting bones.
"Oh, we have a DAM problem", Percy shouts while turning around to run.

/•\-/•\<|>/•\-/•\<|>/•\-/•\<|>/•\-/•\
And that's how I wake up. It is still deep at night and though I'm in a desert it's so cold I'm almost freezing.
In the dark I can't see far, but suddenly I walk into a green and very painful thing. Is it possible? A cactus?
I reach out and grab around this thing. I scream and took my hand back. There are tiny holes and out of them streaming blood. Okay, it is definitely a cactus. I reach out again, this time more carefully, and try to avoid the stings. I'm using my finger nails to rip out a part of the cactus. I felt something stream over my hand which isn't blood. There's water in it.
I'm almost crying because of luck and trying harder. From time to time I lick the water from my hand and keep it as long as possible in my mouth. It felt so good.
Dawn starts and I could see the cactus. Now it's easier to avoid the stings and soon I've drunken as much as I could.
It's time to move on. You should not stay at one place. They're after you. You've already lost too much time.
There is this voice again. "Who are you," I yell at the sky, but no one's answering me. So I decide to listen to it and walk again, this time faster though my wounds still open. When I look back, and I admit I did a lot, I see a red line out of the yellow desert.
It's noon and the sun shows her full power shining down at me and I'm sure I'll get some sunburns.
Days fly past and I just walk and sleep. When I sleep I get nightmares. It's always the same.
Percy and the others being chased by killer skeletons. The other four running away from monsters. And I'm here walking through the desert and I can't help them.
I don't find any cactuses again and my strength is fading through the hot days and cold nights.
/-:~\/-:~\/-:~\/-:~\/-:~\/-:~\/-:~\/-:~\
Crack
It's just a dream.
CRACK!
Sleep on.
C-R-A-S-H-!
It isn't a dream. I'm not sleeping. I get up my feet and run.
Don't waste time looking back. Just run. RUN!
I run. I stumble. I fall. I get up. I do it all again and again. I don't care if my bones are broken and my powers are gone, I have to move.
The voice told me they're after me. I don't have a clue who they are, but if someone is after me I better should run.
C-R-A-C-K-A-S-H-A-K-A-R-!
It's nearer than I thought.
I try to run faster, but I fall on my face.
I feel a stinky breath on my skin. A scream comes out of my mouth. There is a hand on my shoulder and I try to be still and fake death. Maybe it'll loose interest if it thinks I'm dead.
But I know it's hopeless. Terrifying.
Tears stream over my face and wet the sand under my face turning it into disgusting mud. As disgusting as the breath and the hand.
"Who- WHAT are you," scream I and try to crawl away. Another hand grabs my hair and pulled me up.
I scream. I smell rotten flesh and broken bones, but it's definitely not human.
"Daughter of death," a deep and inhumane voice hisses into my ear. "Daughter of death will walk alone.
To search what her heart desires
To find the crown of bone.
Ya can't wait, don't trust the liars."
Then everything is silent. I shake my head and turn around, but all I can see is green fog fading and a tasty looking meal on the ground.