This is my Introoo

Prologue
.....Ashanti

"Are you ready yet lil booty damn?" My best friend Dior asked knocking on my room door. "Id rather have a lil booty than silicon." I teased. I heard her suck her teeth and mumble a couple curse words. She shouldnt have came at me first. "Be nice Shanti." I heard Dashay speak up. I laughed to myself and continued getting ready.

I looked at myself in the mirror and adjusted the tight black dress I decided to wear. I added some silver jewelry and all black red bottoms. I looked gorgeous with my bone straight hair up into a tight ponytail. I added glitter to my make up and opened the door to where her and Dashay stood.

"You look gawgeous bestie!" Dashay smiled as she looked me up and down. Dior just stood there mumbling to herself. "Alright come on now lil booty." She finally said. I grabbed my wallet and phone and followed behind them as we left out of my house.

Anywaaaay this is my introoooo! My name is Ashanti Jimara Smith. I'm 25 years old, I'm the oldest child my parents have, I'm a model, I'm currently single I haven't found that right one yet, but yeaaa.. Oh and also I'm cute asf! If I had to describe my personality in one word, I'd say I'm ruthless. I give no fucks about no one except my best friends. I've been hurt so many times I'm just done. I'll look at you and snap just because. My heart is black, these studs made me this way so ima do them the same way they did me.

I'm about 5'3, I'm light skinned, a cute plump booty, slim at the top. Nothing major I'm cute as hell though. I make sure my face stay clear and my hygiene A1. Yes I think I'm gorgeous and my self esteem is through the roof. I'm the shit all around. I'm freaky as hell I must admit. But yeaaa that's me no kids, I hate boys, and yadda yadda. No sad childhood I love my parents but I left them and moved down here to Florida. I'm originally from California. But yeaaa this is my story and I hope you enjoy it!

***

My best friends are all I have. Like they make sure im good and sane. Buuuut, I'm different from them. They straight as all outdoors but me. Nope I love women. Its been this way since forever. I've never had a boyfriend, never liked a boy, never tried. I just always loved women.

My best friends are all like loud and obnoxious. I have my ways at times but other times I'm sophisticated. I have to, to keep my modeling reputation at hand. But yea like my best friends are thick asf...They got booty and titties and I look down at myself and get jealous. Cause they like wooooooah.. I get compliments on how my body looks natural though which it is.. I may throw shade and say my friends had a lil work done. I wasn't dumb enough to do it soo I'm all real. Except my hair but who wears their own hair now a days? White girls starting to wear weave now so you know don't nobody do it.

Dior Janelle Princeton is the oldest friend I have. She's 27, kind of a hazel skin color, about 5'6, and curly blonde weave. She has a man his name is Deshawn. He's a hoe but you can't tell Dior that. She just clueless. But yeaa they live together on the nights he decide to come home. No kids just a 3 year relationship that's washing ashore.

Dashay Liana Jones is the middle. She's also 27 but a couple months younger than Dior. She's tall skinny and kinda dark compared to the rest of us. She wear weave like everyone else but aye she cute though. She's in a complicated relationship with Bryan Mays. They don't know whether they wanna be together or not but that's not my business. Okay so now that's my family. I'm the youngest and all that good stuff.
.
.
.
"See how fun this is?" Dior asked as I wound my hips on this stud I just met. They brought me out to some club and decided we should turn up for my heart break. I nodded my head at Dior and continued smiling from ear to ear.. The girl behind me gripped my hips and slowed us down while Jacquees's voice boomed through the speakers. I was really feeling the song too.

I dropped my hand down to my knees and moved my hips beat by beat. She was behind holding on for dear life. "Tear it up best friieeeend!" Dashay yelled over the music. She was super turnt with Bryan on her waist. They looked so happy. But I caught Bryan eyeing me a couple times. I ain't gone make it an issue though.

The music slowly faded and an upbeat song came through. I fixed my hair and smoothed out my black tight dress. I finally made my way to the bar and ordered me a couple shots of patron. I need to get tipsy for the time being since today Saturday and I got a shoot on Monday. I'm kinda excited because I have a new photographer but then again I'm not.

"Damn ma you just gone leave and not give me your number?" The stud I was dancing with asked sitting next to me. She looked me up and down then at my shot glasses. "What you know bout shots. You look like a pretty girl." She flirted. "I know a lot. I'm a bad ass pretty girl don't forget that." I winked at her and walked off. Adding an extra twist in my walk just so she can follow.
'Sex on the ceiling' by Sevyn Streeter played through the speakers and I got happy as hell. This song just make me feel a certain kinda way. I threw my hands around whoever it was standing in front of me and started dancing with them. I had my head down getting all into it. I was showing out for the road.

"Oh my gawd best friend. We know that's your song and all but chiiiill. You got all these eyes on youuu!" Dior screamed. I threw my head up and smiled coming face to face with the stud I was dancing with earlier. "You following me?" I asked pulling her closer to me. "Yea. I like what I see so ima go get it." I smiled hard and looked her up and down.

She was about 5'6 if you ask me. She was brown skinned, short curly light brown hair with a gold patch, honey brown eyes, and a few freckles. Her teeth were perfect and her breath smelled like mint. She wore a red, green, yellow, and white Nautica shirt, the matching Nautica shorts, and some tan Sperry's. Her jewelry was all gold all the way down to her pinky ring. She looked so good.

With that being said she slid her hand into mine and we walked over to the V.I.P section I'm guessing this where her friends were cause she dapped up mostly everyone and sat down. I was about to take the seat next to her but she pulled me into her lap.

"I'm not a baby. I can sit in my own chair." I smiled politely and sat in my own chair. She looked embarrassed but I'm sure she good. "So you hard." She spoke her voice kinda deep but not really. "No. I'm just not that kinda girl. You want me you gotta work for it." I got up and headed outta the section waving bye to her.

"Y'all ready?" I asked my best friends who were sitting on their men's laps. "Yea. We need to get your lonely ass home anyway." Dior mumbled but I heard every word. "Why you always got some shit to say? But you know what? I may be lonely buuuut I ain't miserable." I shot her a bird and walked off heading outside to call me a cab.

I should've drove my own car cause ion have time for peoples bullshit. 10 minutes after I called the taxi pulled into the clubs parking lot. I got in and told him my address. Handing him a $50 bill. "Miss it's not gonna take this much." He spoke. I waved him off and leaned against the window staring off into the night sky. If this how the rest of my life gonna go ion wanna be here.

Boring start cause I was just an intro. Ill upload a new part every night! Stay on the look out! Enjoy!
..... Ashanti.
Best friends in the media!!