12.

......Ashanti

"Best friend we can't let them win!" I squeled as me and Dashay played Jayde and Marcus in Madden. The score was 28-28 we were tied and they was on offense. 4th quarter down to the last minute my heart was pumping hard.

"Best friend go block Marcus while I take the ball from Jayde!" I screamed. She knew that was code for we both rush and flip Jayde's player. She did as told and we managed to make Jayde fumble and I actually caught the ball. My fingers was tapping hard on the X button on my controller. I was being trapped at the tight end but Dashay's player and others were tryna block for me. I threw the ball to the touchdown which on of my players caught. I jumped up doing happy dance.

"Yea yea yea, y'all still suck." Jayde laughed. The players lined up at the end zone to get ready for the 2 point conversion. Jayde stood up in front of me so I couldn't see. We didnt make the points but we still won!

"Pay up suckuh." Dashay and I spoke holding our hands out. Jayde and Marcus both slammed $50 each in our hands. That was a quick $100. Jayde made a pouting face at me so I kissed her lips to baby her up. "Yo lips taste good what you been drinking?" She asked pulling me closer kissing me even more.
*
*
*
The next morning I woke up groaning because of the headache that pounded through my head. "Jaydeeeeeee." I whined feeling all over her face. She sucked her teeth and pulled the covers over her head. "Thats fine stupid." I mumbled and I stumbled outta bed heading to the shower.

I turned on some warm water and slowly took off the big shirt I was wearing. To be honest I don't even know when I put this on. I stepped into the shower and slowly began to bathe my aching body.

I got out like 20 minutes later and brushed my teeth making sure to get the alcohol smell outta my breath. "Bae what are you doing turn the light off and come lay down!" Jayde called I rolled my eyes and continued getting ready for the day.

I put on a orange spaghetti strap tank top, some black leggings, and some rainbow colored socks. I pulled my hair back into a messy bun and headed downstairs to get me some food.

I fried some sausages and eggs then made me some toast. To top it off I poured myself a cold glass of water and sat in front of the tv turning it on. America's Next Top Model one of my favorite shows was on. I tuned the world out and the tv in.

"WE ALL WERE ROOTING FOR YOU OUT THERE!!" Tyra screamed at the dark skinned girl. I kinda laughed cause this my fourth time watching this and it's starting to get old yet still amusing.. The girl stood there looking sad. Poor baby.

Jayde soon stumbled down the stairs holding her head. She moved everything off my lap and laid down. Not even a minute later she was sleep. She aint nothing but a big baby. Since I know she not gonna let me move I used her back as a table and finished my breakfast.

"Jayde wake up and eat something girl." I lifted her head and shoved a spoon full of eggs in her mouth. She whined but eventually ate them. "I don't feel good." She whined some more and leaned over my legs letting everything in her tummy out. I was too shocked to move. No she didn't just throw up while laying on me.

"Thats freaking disgusting.. and you cleaning it up. Now get up nasty!" I yelled at her like I was her mom. She know better she could've ran to the bathroom... it's one right down the hall. I even popped her butt. Just to let her know I wasn't playing with her.

"Ouuuch... that hurt.." she groaned as she got up to go get some cleaning stuff. I just shook my head at her. No more drinking for a while.