3.

.....Ashanti

'Can we stay home tonight
Try something new tonight
This juice got me feeling right
I'm touching your legs and thighs
U, Me, and Patron, girl we gon' get it on
You drinking so fast now I got you in my zone
The bed gon' be breaking
Your legs keep on shaking, but the bed keep on breaking
I'm out of my mind
Let's keep on drinking
I got you yelling out my name that you need me
I want to love you from the front so I can feel you breathing'

I had my headphones in turned up loud as Jacquees sung to my ears. When I say he is all I listen to..I'm not lien. His voice is just to die for. But ion think I'd ever give him the time of day unless he singing to me. I smiled at my thoughts as I made my way over to dock 32. I was basically marching through the dirt getting there. 'Great day to wear sandals Shanti.' I thought to myself as I hurried to the dock.

Once I hit the wood I stomped my foot getting the dirt off. I looked up and noticed Jayde standing there waiting on me. A huge koolaid smile on her face she approached me saying something. "Repeat that pleasee." I said taking my headphones out. I turned the music off and smiled once she took my bags.

"I said, Well hello beautiful." She repeated herself walking next to me. "Hello Jayde." I replied smiling at the sun which seemed to shine on us at this moment. "You look gorgeous today. As well as every time I see you. Oh yea by the way, I have someone I would love for you to meet." She told me walking a little faster. We got to the yacht she had awaiting my arrival and watched as some other fine ass stud walked out holding pictures of what looked to be me.

"This is a best friend of mine. Her name is Chi-(Shy). Or Chianna Casiano." Jayde introduced. I shook her hand and couldn't help but smile. She's hella gorgeous. Her hair is neatly braided back, she's light skinned, big brownish green eyes, her bottom lip is pierced, and she's tall. About 6'0 if I had to calculate. She wore some hawaiian swim trunks, and an all white T. She looked good.

"I invited her here to give you an opportunity to get you a new manager. She's the best I've seen and she doesn't take her clients falling for her personally. Thats why she doesn't have any clients now." Jayde explained. "I wouldn't mind having a new manager." I replied. "But... It's gonna take a while. I have to see how good of a manager you are before I can hire you." I continued. Chi nodded her head and we all walked onto the yacht. I quickly took a seat and started dusting my feet off.

"Would you like something to drink Ashanti?" Jayde asked. I nodded my head and she came back with a glass of wine. "So tell me about yourself." I told Chi as she sat across from me. "Well my name is Chianna Casiano, I'm Dominican and black, I'm currently single. I've been a manager for about 5 years now. Umm I'm 27 years old, and I love women." She winked her eye at me and continued looking at my photos.

"Thats Wussup.. What happened to you last client? If you don't mind me asking." I replied taking a sip from my glass. Jayde had finally came and sat down with us and engaged in the conversation.

"Well, like Jayde said earlier I don't like when my clients fall in love with me... Mixing business with pleasure isn't my MO. Anyway it was this female named ummm Dior Princeton. She was cool at first saying how she was all into men and stuff but once I started managing her fashion business she started to catch feelings. So I had to let her go. This all happened Tuesday." Chi informed us. My eyes got big and I shook my head. Some kind of best friend.

"So tell me Ashanti how come you dont have a manager? You seem like a pretty cool person." She asked sitting up taking a glass from the table. I looked at Jayde and almost bust out laughing. "I had the same manager for some years now. The first couple years we were good you know? She loved me. But then every time I got a new photographer they liked me and not her so she began changing. Im guessing she ain't like the fact that I was getting all the attention. Being my manager she had to find me a new photographer." At this point of my story Jayde and I was starting to crack up.