13.

.....Jayde

"Babe!! Guess what!" I squealed as I wrapped my arms around Ashanti while she cooked. "Wussup?" She asked turning to face me. "I got a new client to take photos of. Well it's like 3 but their all managed by the same person." I replied grinning. She raised an eyebrow and turned back around.

"Wait what'd I say that was wrong??" I asked trying to turn her back around. She wouldn't budge. All she did was turn the stove off and walk away. Lets not start the bull crap.

"Jayde... where'd you meet me?" She asked while laying across the couch. "I was and still am your photographer." "Yea... well how I know you not gonna do me like you did your ex wife?" She replied. I sat there thinking. She got a point there.

"Ashanti you got my word. I ain't even checking for nobody like that but you. So just chill." She cut her eyes at me which caused me to smirk hard. "You cute as hell you know that right?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders at me. "Yea you know you fine as hell. Thats why you wear stuff like that." I laughed as I pulled the strap to her shirt.

"Yea whatever Jayde. You just better not play with me." I sighed and nodded my head.

Since I was already dressed for work I grabbed my lunch, my keys, and my phone heading out the door. And yes I kissed my girl before I left. I promised her I'd be good but who knows. Promises are meant to be broken right?
.
.
.
As soon as I walked into my studio I was greeted by my coworkers / employees. Ava and Mercelies was getting the makeup equipment together. Jaquil, Monique, Nia, and Surai got the hair station and wardrobe together. And Leandra, Justin, Gabe, and I got the set together.

As a group we work good as hell. We take the best pictures and do the best makeup/hair. Its like we in the big league but we not. One day we'll make it to like jet magazine type work. Thats my dream.

"Hello! My name is Hunter McGee." I was greeted by a man who looked to be in his mid 40s, about 5'3, he was chubby and bald at the top. He held his hand out for me to shake which I did.

"Pleasure to meet you. My name is Jayde. I'm the owner of this fine establishment. May I help you?" I asked as I sat my tripod down. "Oh yes. My secretary called. I'm the one with the 3 upcoming singers. We have an appointment at 1:30." He replied.

I nodded and replied, "Okay yea I remember. Ill go get the documents you and the girls have to sign then we can get them sent to makeup and hair." He nodded as I walked off to my office. I grabbed the stack of forms that had to be signed and headed back to the set.

As soon as I made it there my heart sped up and did backflips. "Jayde these are my girls. Bella, Unique, and Yari." Hunter introduced. I looked them all up and down and boy were they fine as hell. I individually shook their hands and held on tight to Unique's.

She was the baddest of them all. A tall milk chocolate female. Her eyes were a hazel color and her lips sat up like two soft pillows. Her smile was huge and bright. Did I mention she's tall? Like an Amazon with an hourglass figure. Yess lawd. Like 5'9... I never had one of those before.

"Nice to meet all of you. If you all can just sign these papers we can get started." they passed the paper around until it was fully signed.

After they were done with wardrobe and make up I got started. All the girls had on something camo... but no one really caught my eye except Unique. She wore a camo jumpsuit that wasn't zipped up. It showed off the Red half bra she had underneath. She looked so good.

"Alright Ima start group photos first then Ima do individuals. So you know pose." I said as I winked at Unique. Gabe started the fan and the smoke so it can have an amazing effect. Justin got some music going you know to set the mood.

"Okay y'all let's get you guys changed!!" Surai called. The girls ran off the set and I watched as Unique stripped outta her suit. Her body was amazing. She looked back and winked at me. So she did that on purpose.

Back on the set Bella went first. I'm guessing she was the leader cause she gave orders like she was the boss. She wore a black studded romper that stopped below her cheeks. She wore some matching gold heels with some flawless make up and hair. Her hips poked out and her Hispanic vibe exploded out on the set. She did things that Ashanti did. Like wind her hips and dance and all that.. Overall it was nice.

Unique was next... My Melanin Goddess. Oh yes..