VACATION

KING IN MM

AUGUST,

me and royals friends was playing cards when some one walked down into the basement.royal got up like a little girl,and ran towards him giving him a hug.
"Wassup bro"royal said shaking his hand.
"Wassap Lil bro"he said shaking it back.
"Wait I got some one I want you to meet"royal grabbed me by my waist and ran over to this strange man.
"This is august, but you can call her auggie.and Aggie this is my big bro king"he said introducing us.
"Wassup ma"he said shacking my hand.
"Hi"I said looking down playing with my curls.
"You really got a beautiful one"said king hitting royal.
"Thanks"he said kissing my cheeck.all I heard all types of dangs,and ohhs ,ahhsss.I looked down smiling as red rose upon my face.
"Y'all can't be made cuz my girl the baddest"royal yelled.I looked up smiling.
"I'll be back babe"I said trying to walk off.
"Ugh uh bring me my kiss before you go"he said hugging my waist.
"Not in front of people"I whispered.
"Aight but you gone regret it"he said letting me go.

ROYAL

As soon as auggie left the boys start asking questions.
"So you hit or nah"asked jmal
"It ain't bout that"I said plainly.
"Then what's its about"asked Jeremy.
"Bring in a relationship, with a girl that I love"I said
"You better bang the shit outta that bitch"said thugie.
"THE FUCH SHE AINT NO BITCH OUR RELATIONSHIP IS NOT A BOUT FUCKING.IM IN LOVE WITH THAT GIRL AND I DONT WANNA FUCK THAT UP YOU HEARD ME .AND DONT CALL HER NO BITCH NIGGA CUZ SHE AINT NO BITCH SHE A MOTHER FUCKING LADY YOU PUNK ASS NIGGA GET YO SHIT AND GET TO STEPPING.AND ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS A PROBLEM CAN GO TO"I yelled.
I looked over at august in tears.
"What's wrong baby?"I asked hugging her.
"I love you to,I feel in love with a royal"she said hugging me.....

After me and auggie were done talking I walked down stairs to my brother king.
"I brought you and her a plane ticket to the Bahamas were taking a vacation this weekend were staying for 4 weeks"said king leaving the tickets on the table.
"Now get back in there with yo girl and put it on her"he said humping the air.....

LOL ALL HIS BROTHERS HAVE CURL HAIR...