AUGUST

sitting in 1st period bored asf .but the substitute was fine me ,and the homies was watching her ass ,in some tight ass jeans.
She sat down and a announcement came over the intercoms.
"Royal to the principals office please ".I got up walking outta the classroom to this bitch office I don't know why she won't me to come last time I almost shanked her ass.
Walking in the office I see this drop dead gorgeous girl ,body and all sitting in the chair.
"Hello royal ,sit please"mrs.jay pointed.
"Wassup"I said sitting down.
"This is our new student august,I have picked you to help her at school ,and off campus.I've talked to your mom she will be staying with you"she said.
"What ,why,how"
"She just needs some place to stay okay please."ms.jay pleaded.
"Okay,but is this your daughter she looks exactly like you?"I asked touching Augusts hair.
Ms.jay only broke down in tears.I'll take her home.I drove home trying to get august to talk to me she only stayed silent. I waled in the house,my mother wasn't here thank god.I showed her ,her bedroom.
"It isn't the best,but its sum thing alright"
She only shook her head looking down so I couldn't see her face.
But I could see her body,and damnnn.....
She had on a crop top with sweats,and sum slides.( Nike slides)
"Damn ma you ate beautiful"I said walking closer to her. She backed up,as I walked up.soner she was on the wall .I talked into her neck.
"So what's up with you"she only pushed me closing, and locking the door.damn now I'm fucking pissed.....