DEATH

KING

my beautiful family has been created with my daughter spring,and wife april .spring looks just like me its crazy she has nothing but her mother's body.shit imma have to kill a nigga.I'm concerned bout her she's such a tom boy she doesn't like girl clothes but she loves dresses nothing else.I'm at work talking with my coworker named jaquez (ja-quezz).
He was talking bout this girl that he broke her heart for no reason.but hey idk her so he still cool or whatever. I soon got a call from an unknown number.
"Hello"I said
"HELLO THIS IS AUGUST, ROYALS GF HIS SURGERY HAS BEEN PUSHED TO TODAY ANd IM JUST CALLING TO TELL YOU WERE ON OUR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL NOW"she kinda yelled in my ear.
"Okay,I'm on my way I ll be there in an hour"I said tapping my nigga jaquez.
I hung up as me and jaquez ran out off the building into his truck.we drove till we hit were we were supposed to be.

AUGUST

ROYAL ADAMS FAMILY

the doctor called.I hoped up run to him.
"You may go see him ,he can talk but he's getting weaker and weaker"the doctor explained.
"Don't let anyone near his room"I said running to his room I bust through the door.

"Babe"I said crying
"Don't cry I'll be okay"he said holding the side of my face.

"I'm so sorry I love you"I said crying harder.
"Don't be,and I love you to.
"I just can't stand to see you die you can't leave me,I found out what we were having today.were having twins boy and girl babe"I smiled.
"Babe I love you ,you brought joy into my life all I ever wanted was someone to love ,and you had it I love you.don't ever forget me I love you .I love you"he said kissing my lips.passion ran throughout my veins. As I pulled away he stopped breathing the line went dead.
I yelled and screamed for him to wake up but he never did.I pleaded.but the nurses only pushed me away .

I sat in a chair in the padded room .I doctor walked into the room.
"He's ........