DYING

6MONTHS

I miss my old self I can't do shit with this big ass belly.but I have the live of MY life beside me through it all.my ,and royal are still going strong.I'm pissed because royal may be died at any given time.he's going to leave me with all these babies plus I'll be destroyed...

ROYAL

you know how every one be bragging on there dick well I can't brag. I can't even walk you remember when I told y'all I had to go to the doctor about my penis growing so fast.I have something in my blood that makes it grow longer and longer. I hate it I go under the knife in a month the doctor says its a 37%chance I'll live.
I hate that I'm being taken away from my kids I hate this shit.and I regret that I got Augie pregnant she doesn't deserve this.not at all

I walked down the stairs trying not to rub my legs together, because its sensitive I'll bust a but looking at grass.
I just wanna see my child.I looked over at Aggie looking at her belly talking ,she didn't notice I was there so I just listened.

When you get here you may not have a farther .but you'll always have me .hopefully you'll except the fact he won't be here. Because I'm not you father's name is royal cole Adams.he's a handsome man who loves you .I chat wait to see you ,he's jumping out ta his soul waiting to jump out of his body for you .I GIVE grace to god everyday for the blessing I've received but why did a blessing come with a catch.he's going to die i just know it but I'll lose it .I'll miss him cry for days just lonely.I'll lose it baby you gonna have to help me through it all you'll be my rock just like your farther was mine"auggie whispered to the baby.