YOU CANT BE SCARED OF IT

ROYAL,

I woke up next to august,no we didn't have sex but I did feel her up we only knew each other for some months so I didn't take it just yet.but after she screamed my name from me leaving hickeys on my neck,I wonder what she would do just when I hit .
She'll be screaming all night.shit I'm inch's it grows every month,I gotta go to the doctor for that BTW.I stared at her face,and body. I just now noticed she had freckles its alot of them hoes.her body was like a bendz lol.
I got up to take a shower I washed my hair.its long I don't know what to do with it,but its Luke every time I get in a fight niggas be pulling my hair like some bitches.I couldn't find a towel so I walked out naked I seen auggie .her eyes must of popped outta her head looking at mine.
She instantly ran out of the room into hers.I snuck on some boxers,and walked into her room she was sitting in the window seal .
"I'm scared of you now"she blurted out.
"Why?"I asked.
"Look at your thingy"she said pointing towards mine.
"Look I'm sorry but you can't be scared,cuz imma wife you one day and you can't be scared on the honeymoon now"I said pulling her through the window felling her face with kisses.
"Plus I wanna hear you scream my name louder than what you did last night"I whispered into her ear....

SORRY SO SHORT I JUST GOT BORED....
PLUS ITS HALLOWEEN