chapter5

I sat on the floor trying not to breath so my lifeless body could just RIP and so can my soul. Troy came back in with Jeremy

Jeremy:I am gonna enjoy myself

He walked over to me and draged me by my hair.

Brianna:Troy what is he gonna do to her....Troy tell me...fuck you

With that I heard the door slam. She was never ready for my life style. He draged me while I cried and he just laughed. Once we got to a room he lifted me and slapped me. I guess we're even Steven now. He then started ripping off my clothes then he went in me rough and hard.

Prodigy pov

After Max ran out I ran after her but she was too damn fast like she was really outa sight. I stoped runing and cought my breath

Roc:aye you Prod

Me:oh hey man (breathing heavy)

Ray:Why you allnouta breath

Prince:you look like you ran around the world

Me:no but it felt like I did(stand up straight)

Roc:why yo ass so tired

Jojo:(walking up) she forgot all of this

He handed me a phone backpack and shades plus a pocket knife. Damn!

Jojo:I don't know what girl you've got but she be locking like she hiding something

Prince:who's is that

Me:Max smart ass

Roc:you still haven't answered me

Ray:it's kinda obvious. He scared Max away and he was running after her

Me:no. She was stangled almost to her death by some nigga I don't know at all but yea I helped her then she ran off so I ran after her but she too damn fast.

Roc:oh so you going to her house

Me:yup

We started walking for like fuve minutes then we saw Brianna running like crazy.

Prince: ey isn't that Brianna

Me:I thought I was the only one who saw that

She came over all outa breath.

Brianna:help...Troy...Max (breathing heavy)

Me:Brianna breath

Brianna:(takes deep breath) ok I was over at Troy then he got made that Max wasn't home. So he started getting unpaciant but then he heard his friend come in talking aboutbeing at some house and seeing her. After they talked a while Troy punched the wall that's when Max walked in. He started beating the living shit outa her and I told him to stop. After he stoped he called his friend and his friend draged her off by her hair (saying everything fast)

After that we all ran to her house and all you could hear was screaming. Rock kicked down the door and took out his gun. We all took out our guns and walked in. Prince shot Troy in the arm and Ray shot his leg. We followed the screaming but it just went all silent when we were close. Roc kicked down the door and shot the nigga before he could get out his gun. I walked over to see Max looking all lifeless and blood oozing down her legs. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her.

Ray:I called 911 there almost here

Straight after he said that you could hear the sirens.

*1 week later*

It's been a week that Troy is in jail and Max still unconscious. They said she was roughly rapped. She suffered internal bleeding but she is fine now she just need to gain consciousness. I've been visiting her since she's been in hospital and I got my parents to let me stay over the weekends. My parents know about what happened. You must be wounderin why I visit her...well shes different from other girls and she's beautiful under all those scars and baggy clothes she wears. Right now I'm on my way to see her.

Max pov

The last thing I remember is hearing gun shots. I woke up to a blue and white room. I looked around and saw machines. I quickly sat up thinking what The he'll is Troy gonnas say when I tell him that I was in the hospital. I quickly removed the tubes and other things that were attached to me. I know the doctors were gonna come to check on me so I blocked the door with a chair. I saw there wereclothes laid out for me. I put them on even though they were not my style. I saw a jacket on the couch sonI took it and put it on. I heard them trying to open the door. I looked around to see how I would get out. I looked out the window and it was like five stories high. I'm afraid of heights. I looked up and saw an air vent so I stood on the bed and pushed the sides to find an opening. I found the opening that's when I...