chapter33

Max pov

I was asleep with all those stupid words ran through my head. I woke up cause I couldn't take it anymore. The words just hurt me way more then pysical pain. I looked at the time and it was 5:30am. I looked over at Prod and he was fast asleep. I stood up and took a the knife and cut the same wrist 3 times then let it drip for about a minute or so. I cleaned the blood and bandaged my arm. I took my journal and wore Prod's sweater. I went to the living room and sat on the chair facing the sliding door. I started writhing in my journal

14 August

Life is realy not looking my way but I am going to look for the positive. I don't know anymore.

Sofia emotionally is scaring me. When she does it she reminds me so much of Troy. They use the same words. I don't know if I hate Sofia. I don't know if I love her. I have no feelings anymore.

I have lost all love I have in my heart. Prodigy thinks it is very easy but its not. I don't know what to feel anymore. I have friends that love me and a boyfriend who loves me but I don't know what love realy feels like.

Maybe a person like me doesn't get to experience love in there life. I mean think about it for a second. I lost my parents,pysically and emotionally abused by Troy, I am currently being emotionally abused by Sofia. And to top those topics off, I have been scared forever, my bone has been broken, I almost died so many times but didn't, I got called a dude, I almost drowned twice, My hair looked like pink candy floss, almost fell of the roof, my personal information has been vandalised, been rapped, I've been choacked and been slapped by Sofia. There might be something more but aye you can't remember everything.

My life is realy hard. I will never be able to see the positive in anything if I don't know what feels like but I do know how to be grateful.

Yesterday was the worst day besides when Prod took me out and had a bit of joy for those few hours. But overall my day was terrible that's why I never look forward to that day. Well that's it for now...
#worstbirthday13august

With that written down I looked at the sun rise. I sat there watching it until I was out cold

Prodigy pov

I woke up to feel the bed empty. I looked to the side Max wasn't there. I checked in the bathroom and walkin closet she was not there too. I got out the room and went downstairs to see her sleeping on the couch facing the sliding door. I went over to her and she looked so peaceful. I saw this book in her hand. He finger kept a page so I took a look at it. After I read it I feel bad not even knowing that it was her birthday. I put the book back in her hand in the same position.

Me:Max (shaking her)

She sat up and looking around

Max:oh hey your awake

Me:yea

Max:what time is it

Me:around 7am

Max:oh

She turned to her side and slept again. I noticed her hand was with more bandages and the blood stain was bigger. I picked her up and took her to bed. I put her journal on the bed side and left.

Max pov

I woke up to hear the shower on. I took my phone and checked the time. It was around 10:50. I sat up to see I was in my room. The bathroom door opened. I looked over to see Prod coming out with nothing but a towel. His body was dripping wet and steam was coming out. I never realised I was stearin until...

Prod:what

Me:hu? what?

Prod:(chuckles) are you ok

Me:uhu

Prod:ok I'ma go get dressed

Me:ok

He went to my closet to get dressed. I stood up and took my shower. Once I was done I wore my red laced bra and underwear. I put my bathrobe ontop. I walked out the bathroom with my robe open guessing Prod is long done but wrong.

Me:aren't you supposed to be outa here

Prod:I was until I saw you in that

Me:well you can leave

Prod:ok see you downstairs

Me:ok

He left so I was alone. I wore my red long tailed strapless dress, over the knee black boots, black with gold zips leather jacket and took my black with gold clutch bag. I wore light makeup and my hair in a lazy bun