chapter22

Prodigy pov

I'm finally gonna see Max. Walter came and picked us up. Along the way his watch was making an irrationally noise

Roc:what is that

Walter:uhm driver getting 911 on the phone and tell them to get to our house

Ray:what's going on

Walter:Max's panic went off.

Me:what do you mean

Walter:she's panicking about something

Lilly:well what is it

Walter:that what we're going to find out. Driver step on it

We were driving and it looked like the woods but then you could see this huge house up front.

Kayt:is that Max on the roof

Then we all looked but then I know that sound from anywhere. Gun shot. The car stoppedand some girl ran up to Walter

Walter:Sofia what's going on

Sofia:I don't know Max said something about going through a passage getting out the house and someone was trying to bust through the door.

We all looked up at what was going on. Max kicked that guys gun away it slid down the roof and fell infront of Ray's legs. I continued looking. She punched him several time but then he grabed her arm and kicked in the stomach. She fell but then got back up and kicked him. He lost his balance and fell but grabed Max's leg. They both came down but Max grabed the end of the roof.

Sash:Max hold on!

Max:I can't his too heavy. I'm slipping!

The cops were about to shoot but Walter stopped them

Walter:don't shoot you might shoot her

She started kicking him off her and he slipped right off. I ran in the house and upstairs. I looked in every room until I found the roof she was hanging infornt of. As I opened the window she fell but I caught her. I pulled her up and we both fell over. She held onto my shirt and started crying.

Me:it's all over now I'm here

She was ontop of me and it was a great position but wrong time.

Max pov

I could've fell and splat on the ground. I hate being high up because of that reason. After a couple of hours the commotion was over. I sat in the theater thinking of if I didn't do this or that I would've fell off that roof. I heard someone enter the theater room but I didn't pay any attention to who it was.

#$#?:this all your fault

.....Sofia who else in the world would say something like that no wait scratch that part out Troy would say something like that.

Me:Sofia not now

Sofia:yes now. If you wouldn't have moved here none of this would have happened. I wish you could just leave.

With that she walked out uggg I can't stand her. I swear I might murder her one day. The door opened again and if it's Sofia I don't wanna hear it.

Me:Sofia would you just leave me alone!

#$#?:not Sofia

I looked up to see Walter.

Me:oh sorry

Walter:uhm the cops would like to know what interactions you've had with him.

Me:he rapped me there you go now please can you leave me alone for a while

Walter:ok

I sat there for a while thinking of what Sofia said and some how twisted to Troy. I thought how we were kids then he just changed after my parents dissapered. As I was about to continue someone called me. I stood up and went to the living room to see Roc Ray Prince Prod Lilly Sash Kayt Marlin and Sofia. Great she's there.

Me:yea

Marlin:here's a cup of coffee and take a seat.

She stood up and left. I sat in between Prod and Kayt.

Lilly:so who is she

Me:I don't know her

Sofia:don't lie

Me:no serious I don't know her

Kayt:did you fall and hit your head or something

Me:or something thing

Sash:what is up with you

Me:almost falling to my death and almost this close to murdering someone that's all(stands up) I'll be in my room

Lilly:Max wait

Me:what (extended)

Kayt:why are you like this all of a sudden

Me:well someone not saying names is wishing I never came so if they don't appreciate my presents they should be able to appreciate my absence. If y'all wanna talk to me you are more than welcome to come to my room.

I left the room and I pretty sure Sofia knew I was talking about her and if she didn't well she should learn to take a hint.

Prodigy pov

What was that all about like wow. She was not in the mood.

Sash:Prod you should talk to her

Me:why me your her friends

Lilly:we know we just want her to throw all her anger on you then we get the easy part

Roc:oh now I see how it works

Prince:that is pure evil and genuis

He could say that again