chapter30

Max pov

He pulled me back so hard he was actually hurting me

Me:stop it your hurting me (semi-yelling)

Jacob:you kicked me

Me:Prodigy!

Jacob:what the fuck

Me:your hurting me stop please stop (pulling arm)

Jacob:I anit even holding you that hard

Me:Oow! PRODIGY! Your hurting me stop it! (Trying to get outa grip)

Prod came up the stairs and saw Jacob holding my hand and saw me. Aye this nigga wanna fuck with me he gonna fuck with Prod too.

Prod:aye let her go!

Jacob:whatever man

As he was about to walk pass Prod. Prod stoped him.

Prod:you ever touch her again. I swear the last thing you gonna remember is me beating you ass

Prod let him walk pass and they gave each other these looks. I saw that Jacob dropped my phone so I picked it up. I walked to prod whipping the tears away which were hardly there.

Prod:you ok

Me:yea I'm fine

Prod:who is he

Me:this annoying guy I met the first day of school over her.

Prod:what does he want form you

Me:to have sex and I don't wanna

Prod:oh you sure your fine

Me:yea I'm fine but let's get to that date before I decide not to go

Prod:ok but put this one(handing a blindfold)

Me:ok

I put it on.

Prod:can you see anything

Me:(giggles) no

Prod:you sure

Me:yes now let's go

He held my hand and he lead me to where ever. We were walking for like a while now.

Me:are we there yet

Prod:no

Me:how about now

Prod:no

Me:now

Prod:no just hold on we're almost there

Me:well its taking forever

Prod:we are here lil five year old

Me:whatever

He removed the blindfold and I just saw the most romantic setting in the world. It was so beautiful.

Prod:so...

Me:I love it

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We sat down and talked about anything and eveything. We ate food which was good. We talked and laughed the whole time.

Prod:Max

Me:yea

Prod:can I ask you something

Me:shoot

Prod:I know you might not be ready for this but would you be my girl

Me:yes

Prod:oh I understand your not ready

Me:I said yes stupid

Prod:you did

Me:yes I did

We talked a but more then left. We were walking and playing around. He picked me up and spun me around while I laughed. He put me down and looked into my eyes I looked into his. He kissed me with passion and lust and so did I. He asked for access and I granted it. As he kissed me his hands slipped to my ass. After a while we pulled away. He smiled at me and so did I. We walked back to the house laughing and playing around even more. We walked into the house laughing until....

Walter:MAX!

I turned around to see Walter standing looking all angry.

Walter:where did you go

Me:o-o-out

Walter:how could you let Sofia have a party

Me:Me! Sofia was the one who said that you said yes for her to have a party. Oh and Did she mention the Fact she Dyed MY HAIR PINK!

Walter:its not pink

Me:cause I got it fixed. You know what just forget it. It was me Max who threw a party full of people that Sofia knows and I don't.

With that I walked off and went to my room. I got in and noticed someone was in my closet. I went to check. I saw Sofia sitting on the ground with my journal in her hand and my other papers around her.

Me:SOFIA!

She turned around kinda jumpy

Me:SOFIA I'VE ABSOLUTELY HAD IT WITH YOU. YOU FIRST CALL ME A GUY, DYED MY HAIR PINK, KISSED PROD, AND THREW A PARTY BALMING ON ME. NOW YOUR READING MY JOURNAL AND MY PRIVATE INFORMATION! I'VE REALY HAD IT WITH YOU. SOFIA I HATE YOU I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE. I WISH MY LIFE COULD JUST END. THOSE ARE MY PRIVATE PAPERS. THE ONE THING I HAVE CONTROL OF AND YOU JUST SNAGGED IT FORM ME! I HATE YOU!

I ran out the house and while I was running I took off my earings necklace and my bracelet. I ran off to the gun range. On the dart paper I put a picture I Sofia and on the other paper I put one of Troy. I used every skill I could to kill them in everyone way I could top bad it was on paper not real really shot the paper's and never missed a single bullet. I was realy angry. When I finished evey bullet that I could find and eveything knife that was there I fell to the ground crying. I was crying knowing that the abuse will never end.