Spin Off - Halloween Special (2015)

NOTE: I know Hiccups mom is seen as alive in HTYD2 but for this spin off she is not around. So enjoy guys!
Happy Halloween guys from 17BloodWolf and I!

Written by: Foxhound15
Spin Off - Halloween Special (2015)

I woke up early, like I always did. I got dressed and started my daily routine: feeding Toothless and training. Nothing exciting ever happens, especially on All Hallows Eve.

Everyone was ready to get ready to celebrate the dead who have passed, while I wasn't. I didn't want anything to do with celebrations this year. I've had enough.

When it became nightfall, I left my father to celebrate with the others. I went into the woods to be alone, to celebrate by myself.

I walked to the meadow that my mom use to love to come to. It was beautiful. In the air around me fireflies flew around me as I lay down. I stared at the millions of stars and knew my mom was watching me. The thing is, I don't remember her. The only thing I remember about her was the few stories she told me as a child. A tear fell down my cheek, recalling the multiple stories I remember.

I felt myself lifted into a sitting position with arms around me.

"It's okay Hic."

"I can't remember what she looked like."

"It will be fine. At least you remember something."

He kept me close as tears continued to run down my face. He patted my back soothingly and whispered to me that it would be all right.

"We all miss a loved one," he whispered, "Who do you miss?"

"My mother, I never met her."

"I bet she is looking out for us Hic."

"What about you Jack?"

He didn't say anything for a long time. I thought I had said something wrong. I quickly tried to think of something else to say when he started to talk.

"I miss my mother and my father. But I especially miss my sister. She was the one that was my world. I would do anything for her. But someone has replaced her."

"What do you mean? Your sister will always be on top of your world."

"She will, but her successor has taken over."

"Who is that?" I asked.

"You."

He pressed his cold lips on mine as I sat there in shock. I was his world?

We sat there together as we watched the night sky together. We hopped that our loved ones were watching over us. As I looked up at the sky I knew I could tell my mom.

Mom, I can't tell you enough about how happy I am. I know you always wanted me to find the love of my life. Well I have found that person. He isn't human, he is a guardian. He is the one and only, Jack Frost. I know what you are thinking, yeah he is a guy, but I know he met the requirement you desired from me. He is my other half, and I want to be with him for eternity. Even if you do not approve of this, I will love him none the less.

I peered over at Jack. He had his head tilted towards the night sky, his eyes closed.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing," he said as a smirk crossed his face.

"It's not nothing!"

"I was telling them about you."

For the rest of the night, Jack held me. We sat there in silence as we gazed at the night sky. The fireflies lighting the area around. The noise from the festival could be heard nearby. Everything around us was peaceful. Peace and quiet.