Taken

~Envy's point of view

I had fallen asleep after I had a talk with Fury. I was slowly waking up. I noticed that my leg hurt less. Maybe we can go home sooner that Fury said.

I tried to open my eyes. When I did a bright light hit my face from the open ceiling. It must be midday. I wonder why Fury let me sleep so long. Maybe she thought I needed the rest. One things for sure I did.

I reduced my eye lids to slits. I could see the outline of the house over the harsh light. I reached up my hand to block the sun. It worked so I could have my eyes open fully.

I sat up. I felt better today. My eyes scanned the room for any signs of Fury. The metal rid that she had pulled out of me still sat next to me on the pale floor. I checked the window were she usually sat. But she wasn't there. She wasn't anywhere!

Maybe she went to get water.
I held my chest getting very worried. I was surprised when I found a piece of paper tapped to it. But she knew I couldn't read very well.

I looked at it. Luckily she must have realized this because she put down easy words.
It read:
' Fury went to central. To see mustang. Be back soon. Love Fury'.

She must have known that I wouldn't know how she was if he didn't call herself Fury.

I let out a sigh of relief.
" She safe" I said out loud.

" Yeah, but you're not" I herd a rough voice from the shadows.

My heart skipped a beat. I held my breath. I think I even began to sweat. Because I was human and didn't know how to fight when I was human. I had no way of protecting myself.

I looked to see the man I hated and feared.
Shawn had his lizard skin on. He smiled at me.
" We met again, Envy" he said.

I gulped as I saw in one hand he held a long knife. In the other a hand gun.

~Meanwhile in central
Fury's point of view

I walked down the halls of central command. Everyone who saw me took than time to properly look at me.

I'm pretty sure instead of telling them that I was in an alternate universe they Mustang had spread the words to the soldiers that I was dead. And it isn't help that I walked down centrals halls with my Dakota disguise on. They knew me as Dakota in this form. But some still called me Fury from my state name The Fury Alchemist.

At the end of the cream colored halls stood a door. That I didnt even bother to knock on. I just pushed it open. With my index fingers because on the way in I ended up breaking the metal door when I pushed it with my hands. It came of the hinges.

I saw Mustang sitting at his desk.
" I see you have great manners like always, Fury" he said Turning his chair to me.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest. I didn't want to deal with him at the moment. But I didn't want to deal with Edward either. No after the fight we just had.

" What brings you here. I thought you were in Dublith" said Mustang.

I shifted my weight onto one side.
" Plans change".

" Morning Fury" said Hawkeye as she walked in and closed the doors.

" Morning" I said back to her.

" So what do you want?" asked Mustang.

I walked over to in front of his desk.
" I need to know where Shawn is at the moment" I said.

Roy froze.
" Why can't you just ask Fullmetal? I herd he is hot on his tail" he said.