larzaylea rant

opinion on luke and arzaylea bc everyone seems to be expressing theirs(today is the day she posted a picture of her and luke lol).
this is just my personal opinion and you can disagree on it, just please don't be rude. i don't want to have to see anymore negativity.

on luke: it's obvious i love him. he's an amazing person and i want him to be with whoever makes him happy, because he deserves it. simple as that.

on arzaylea: i neither love nor hate her. she seems like a normal girl to me, just that luke and her are in a relationship. i also realise that idk her well outside social media. i'm simply happy that she makes luke happy, and respect that she deals with all the bullshit from some of the fandom from giving her death threats and insults.

on larzaylea: they look good together. they make each other happy. ((unpopular opinion)) for now, i ship it.

on people hating on arzaylea: now, i'm not saying you can't have a negative opinion on her, but commenting that in her comments thread, or sending her your negative opinions on her is just rude and hurtful tbh. also, telling her to pay rent, giving her death threats and insults is not an opinion, and people should learn that.
people also forget that sending these hurts luke too. it may make him feel like as long as he's famous, he can't be in a relationship and protect that person from hate.
lastly, it makes you a worse person than whoever you think arzaylea is. if you say she's rude to people as part of your hate message to her, well congrats you're being a hypocrite.

on people in the fam hating on luke: wtf. what are they here for, since support isn't it ?? or caring about his happiness ?? or giving him unselfish love ??
he can't even do anything too. what do they hate him for, being happy?? goddammit. luke may be a celebrity, part of a band, but he's still human. he lives to please himself, he lives to make himself happy. and if that doesn't include those haters not being more than a fan to luke, they better learn to deal with it, because he'd never choose to be with someone who's that selfish.

okay so, somewhat harsh. i apologise. i do not mean you cannot dislike arzaylea, or not ship her and luke, or disagree with some of their life choices. but i hope people can understand that it shouldn't be hate comments bringing their relationship down and it's not fair to them.

next chapter's a luke imagine, so hopefully you'd stick to reading that. :)) have a nice day xx