Chapter 3

Chapter Three

I woke up and it was 9:45, I decided to text James

Rachel- Hey babe.

James- Hey, off the plane ?

Rachel- Yeah, I'm trying to go to a club. Doesn't one of your friends work at one?

James- Yeah, It's called Exclusive Diamonds.

Rachel- Oh okay thanks.

James- Welcome, don't make any guys fall for your beautiful self. And don't drink too much

Rachel- Overprotective, but love ya. Bye.

James- I know, love you to. Bye :)

I hate how he's so overprotective of me. It's a little annoying. I took a quick hot shower and went outside to go get my clothes and saw Jeffrey sitting on my bed. What the hell !?

"Excuse me, Um why are you in my room?" I said.

"Where are you going" He said.

"To a place, you still didn't answer my question" I said.

"You still didn't answer my question either, but I'll be on my way" He said.

"Annoying brother" I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He said, I wish he didn't hear me.

"Nothing, now leave " I said shoving him out the door and locking it.

I picked out my outfit and wore, I thought I looked cute I did my hair and put a little eyeliner and mascara just to look decent. I went outside and took some keys that were on the counter and tried to find the car it belong to. I pressed the unlock button and it was to the most gorgeous car a hot pink hummer. "Ooh, me like." I said as I jumped into the drivers seat.

************************************************************************************************************

As soon as I went as I saw the club I see a long line, well I'm gonna have to use my body for this one.

*In the club*

I went inside, and it was packed. 'So many cute guys I thought', but I'm taken. I went to the bartender and order a Margarita since the sign said Margarita Mondays. I drank 5 cups of that and 2 cups of Tequila I was beyond drunk. I saw a cute who was next to me, I saw him at the corner of my eye that he was staring at me.

I turned to face him "Like what you see?" I said.

He licked his lips and pulled me all the way to the dance floor, I let the alcohol take over me and I started to grind on him, I didn't even know his name so I asked him his name was Adrian, nice name. I could feel his 'member' rise under me, it felt wierd. I turned and he smashed his lips onto mine I kissed back then pulled away.

"I have a boyfriend I'm sorry." I said

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him" He said.

"I'm sorry I can't do this" I said, and walked away I saw Jeffrey. WAIT WHAT!

"Did you follow me?!"

James just smirked and kept walking. It took everything I have not to smack that smirk across his face.

*In the Car*

"What were you doing in the club, especially with that guy." He said.

"Making the biggest mistake of my life," I said as I face palmed myself.

"I don't have time for this Jeff," I said.

"Dont you have a boyfriend, how terrible! " He yelled again.

I was so tired of hearing him yelling, at the stop light I went out of the car and started to walk home It was about 2 blocks.

*At home*

When I got home I saw Jeffrey and my dad sitting on the sofa. Tattletale.

"Where did you go? " Dad said.

"None of your business." I said walking away. I heard some yelling all the way to my room but decided not to listen. As soon as I got on my bed I went to sleep.

Authors Note : Outfits and car on the side, keep reading guys ! ~Teressa