Chapter 4

Author's Note : I know some of you guys are not reading this but, if some of you are thank you. Well I'm going to change my cover. And I'm thinking of deleting this book because I know most of you guys think this book is stupid. If I get more reads and votes then I won't delete this book, love ya. ~ Teressa Here's chapter 4.

( Adrian is the guy at the bar in case any of you forgot. And Rose is his girlfriend.)

Adrian's POV

I decided to call Rose.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rose, we need to talk so come over."

"What happened to you calling me Rosalita?"

"Just come over please."

"Okay." and I hung up.

*15 mins later*

I hear a knock on the door. I open it up and see Rose.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"So you needed to talk?" She said.

"Y-yeah umm I-I think" I stuttered.

"Can you cute to the point Adrian, I-" She said.

"I think we should break up!" I said cutting her off.

She stood there with a shocked face "What, we should break up, as in not being together?" She said.

"That's the only break up I heard." She started to cry and then I felt a something stinging on my face I realised she had just slapped me I started to get angry "HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" And that's how the argument started.

"I will get out your house, matter of fact I will get out of your life!" She yelled.

"Goodbye forever! I can't believe I even dated you." I yell as she slams the door.

I need a drink, matter of fact I need some girls. I should go to a club. Oh Yeah, I heard of that club called Exclusive Diamonds, I should go there. But first I need to take a shower.

*1 HOUR LATER*

I got out of the shower put on some Axe, got dressed and went to the club, I saw a few of my friends and went to the bar, the first girl I see looks stunning. She's beautiful gorgeous everything you could think of. She catches me staring at her and smirks while saying "Like what you see."

I licked my lips and pulled her all the way to the dance floor, she started to grind on me and asked me my name, we continued to dance until she turned around and I smashed my lips onto hers It kinda felt good that she kissed back, but then she then pulled away.

"I have a boyfriend I'm sorry." She said.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him" I said.

"I'm sorry I can't do this" She said, and with that she walked away into the crowd leaving me alone. I saw her with a guy walking out the club.

Rose's POV

I ran out the door trying to hold my tears in, but i just let it flow how could he do this to me!? Why thought we had a good relationship going on. I will find out who that girl is and when I find out she won't even know what hit her.

A/N I'm thinking about changing the cover because it looks boring to me, lol. Love ya lots munchinks <33