Chapter 2

Chapter Two

I'm finally off that airplane! The guy that sat next to me was very annoying! I just wanted to jump out the airplane.

Well my mom just texted me saying that there's going to be a guy with the sign that says my name, so I went to the bathroom and quickly changed into some high waisted shorts with the American flag on it, a white tank top, combat boots, and to top it off red heart shaped glasses. I grabbed my Canon camera that my mom got me for my 15th birthday and went outside to look for my ride.

I felt so embarrassed when I saw my driver yell my name and that's when everyone started to stare, I felt my cheeks heat up. I ran to him telling him to stop. When I got into the limo the first thing to pop into my mind was  'Woah'.  It was huge there were so many foods and drinks.

As soon as I got to my fathers house I thought it was big. It wasn't very big, but it was good enough.

" Wow " I said when I entered, I saw a woman and some other guy standing 'Must be in 18' I thought.

"Hello my name is Sasha, and I am your stepmother you could call me mom if you want to." She said as she reached her hand out for me to shake it, I quickly walked past her and went to my brother, I think.

"Hi, I'm Jeffrey but people call me Jeff, nice to meet you." He said, there was something about him that made me unattached to him, I mean he was cute I'm supposed to like him, I like every boy.

"Hi honey welcome home!" I walked up to my "dad" and gave him a strained hug. I said my hellos and found myself upstairs wanting to sleep. I feel like I ran 10 miles. I was so tired I could have passed out on the stairs.

Author's Note: This is a really quick note, umm can you guys tell your friends to read this book i'll start updating sooner but this time I had writers block and didn't know what to write about. So, if you readers want more of this book can you tell your friends to read this. Pweaseeeeeeeeeeee. Also, pic of Rachel's ourfit on the side :) ~ Teressa