Fatal

"That was really .... Amazing"
He said. His jaw literally dropped.

"Dont mention it. I feel awkward."

"That was great for a first timer. Nice moves. Hope you could use those later"

He smirked.

"What the?!"

"Lets go. The sun is about to rise. We need to be home before dawn."

They started walking outside the bar. Cross the woods and headed home.

When they got home she hurriedly stormed in the comfort room and let the water roll down her body.

The rush of flowing water relaxes her skin. Giving comfort to her. She closed her eyes, letting the water cover her skin.

After taking a bath she comfortably landed on her bed and unconsiously fell asleep.

Brent in the other room knock on Freya's room only to find her sleeping.

He stared in the angelic face of Freya while she was sleeping.

Tomorrow night i'll let you meet my clan. But none of them can ever go close near you.

He thought and go out the room.

The fatal clan, it is one of the most influencial among the vampire clans.

Each clans has a minimum number of 5 members and 10 as to the maximum.

Each members has a special ability with connection to the nature. Its either fire, water, land or air.

Clans are made for the classification of member's ability.

In every 100 years unfortunately there is an event called clan war.

And from the word itself, it is an event made for battle and war between clans.

The one that stays is the one that is powerful. And should have the position in taking care of all the vampire community.

And the one that loses, dies.

We are here in the usuall place Downhill gates. But we are not here to hunt, we are here to introduce Freya to the my clan.

Which will soon, be also hers.

"Freya, she is Shall, Shall Evans. She is a band member of Night Creatures Band. She's the vocalist. And being the member of Fatal, she is the most busy one."

Freya and Shall shake hands and smiled at each other.

"This one is Flare Chants, the most popular play boy in vampire town. Better stay away from him."

"Hey dude! Thats so rude of you! By the way Freya nice meeting you."

Flare winked at Freya.
She just ignore him.

"She is Blink Foster, the happy go lucky member of fatal. Arki Draig, the silent one and Calsipher Row the leader of Fatal Clan"

They shake hands with each other and started talking about random things.

But later on Arki walked out the bar without any word. They are all shock because that was the first time he did that even thought he is a silent type person.

Thoughts came out their minds thinking about the reason of Arki but within a minute let it go.

They decided to order a drink. They all had a great time and before the sun shines they headed home.

Calsipher offerred to take them all home since he got his car with him.

But Shall and Blink refused.

"We're going now. I have something to do first before going home. Bye leader, bye Brent, bye Freya and nice meeting you!"

They bud goodbye and started walking away while Brent, Freya and Calsipher hop in the car.

While heading home, Freya got sleep while leaning on the window of the car. Brent positioned Freya to lay head on his shoulder.

"What are you planning to do with her?"
Calsipher asked while driving.

"What do you mean?"
Brent replied.

"You know what i mean Brent, dont act as if you dont."

"Whatever things i am into its obviously out of your hands specially if its personal. Just stay away from her and mind your own bussiness."

"I want her to join our clan. Anyways, take a good care of her my dear brother."