Circle of Friends

Shall invited Freya to come and watch her band perform tonight at Downhill Gates.

Freya agreed and decided to prepare her self. While she get in her room Shall talked to Brent which was in the kitchen, feeding himself.

"Freya and i will go to Downhill, would you like to come? My band will perform tonight. And i would like to introduce Freya to my bandmates"

She said, obviously feeling excited.

"No. I already have a lot of things to think of. Just take care of her and bring her home before the dawn."

"Yeah sure! No problem."
She said with a smile.

"Im ready!"

Freya shouted while heading down the stairs. She's excited to get some bonding time with other vampires. Well, except from Brent.

"Bye Brent! Are you sure you dont wanna come?"

"Nah. Just enjoy. And take care"

Brent answered to Freya. But before going out of the house, Freya give him a peck on his cheeks which made Brent smile awkwardly.

"Bye!"

She waved goodbye before hopping into Shall's red mini cooper.

"Dont act that way again Freya. I might get used to it and .... Ugh nevermind"

He said, imagining Freya infront of him and let out a deep sight before closing the door.

When Freya and Shall arrived at the bar, the set of the Night Creatures are about to start.

Freya was their vocalist.

"Freya just enjoy and relax here. Order anything you want. After our set i'll introduce you to them alright?"

She said while smiling.

"Yes sure. Goodluck Shall!"

She cheerfully said to Shall before going up the stage.

While the other members were tunning and setting up their instruments Shall is setting the mood of their audience.

"Good evening! How you guys doin'? Well thank you for coming here tonight. You guys rock!"

The crowd starts to cheer and yell. Night creatures was one of the best performers here in Downhill gates.

"And now, i would like to acknowledge the presence of Ms. Freya Ash, a dear friend of mine. Enjoy guys! Lets get this started! Wooooh!"

The crowd started to stand up as they shout and scream in union. Loud instruments are banging the bar. Giving a hyper mood to the crowd.

" Wide awake, my mistake so predictable.
You were fake, i was great nothing personal.
Im walkin' whose laughing now?
(whose laughing? whose laughing now?)
Im wasted, wasting time. You talked for hours but wasting lines.

I gonna break your little heart, watch you take a fall. Laughing all the way to the hospital.

Coz' there's nothing surgery can do, when i break your little heart in two"

The audience must really know the song. She tought.

She ordered for a ladies drink while watching them perform.

She move so cheerful. And the band members are really cool! No doubt the crowd wants them more.

"So how was the night going?"

Wooooooh!
Night creatures!
We want more!

The crowd cheers on top of their lungs. Screaming and shouting with nothing to care. They are drunk anyways.

"You guys are fuckin' awesome but im sorry this would be our last song for tonight. Enjoy and have a good night!"

Shall started singing again.

While the people are busy slamming, drinking and partying.

While the night creatures are rockin' with the crowd.

And while everybody are enjoying the young night.

Freya was nowhere to be found.

"What do you need? Shall must be searching for me now. I better leave."

Then a guy suddenly caught her arm and grab her.

"We will just talk. After that i will let you go."

Well then guys who do you think was that guy? Comments for your guess.

And im sorry to keep you all waiting guys. My drafts has been deleted accidentally so i need to write again a new one. Hope its worth the wait. Thanks for reading.

- Demonise