Chapter 5

Monday hit and it was time for me to make my first sale. I went up to my classmate Ryan. He was a white dude with long hair and sea green eyes. I pulled him by the pencil sharpener.

“You want to buy some bars?” I asked.

He laughed. “You serious?” he asked hopefully.

“Yeah.”

“How much?”

“Five.”

I looked around to see if any one was looking. “How many you want?”

“Give me four of them bitches.”

I laughed and we traded.

I was feeling good. I just made my first sale and I made twenty dollars!

I waited until lunch to make the rest of my sales. I knew my friend Montrell would buy some and he hooked me up with a couple of his friends. I had clientele already!

After fourth hour it was time for me to go home. I walked to the front of the building and seen Quan waiting for me. I got in the car and put my seat-belt on.

“What up?” he asked. Obviously asking about how my first day selling went.

JAQUAN'S POV

My nerves was bad. Macy was stalling. By the look on her face it didn't go too well.

“It went great!” she said with a big kool- aid smile on her face.

“How much you made?”

She pulled a stack of money out her bag. “Seventy-Five.”

“You sold all of it?” I know she couldn't have because I gave her about ninety five dollars worth of product.

“No,” she said pulling out a baggie of pills.

She was being honest. Honesty and Loyalty was everything in this kind of business.

“You did a good job friend.” I was definitely impressed. “You ready to take your business to the streets?”

“Hell yeah!”