Chapter 8

We left the bowling alley at 11pm. Danny got a text saying that there was a party right around the corner from the bowling alley. We decided to continue the fun and go.

JAQUAN'S POV

Damn im tired! Ive been moving into my new apartment all day. I didn't have many boxes, but the furniture was what tired me out.

I got everything put up today, because I knew I wasn't go do it any other day.

I took a shower and called my hoe Donna over to give me some head. Time to break the apartment in.

MACY'S POV

I got home at about 3 in the morning. I knew I was going to be in trouble, but damn I was 18. I never been out passed 11pm in my life so I didn't think the punishment would be that bad. I walked In the house and my mom wasn't up. I though I was off the hook until I was rudely awakened.

“Wake your ass up!”

I looked up to see my mother standing over me looking pissed.

“Huh?” I asked groggy.

“Where the hell were you?!”

“I went to the bowling alley and then to a party.”

“Why you didn't call me? I needed you to watch Kendell!”

Kendell was my little cousin that my mother was suppose to be babysitting for the rest of the year. His mom was in Pennsylvania on business.

“You didn't tell me you needed me to watch Kendell.” I said.

I really didn't feel like arguing right now. I was so tired and I think I was hung over.

I don't know how I can be hungover after only drinking a half of a beer, but I think I was.

“Then Cynthia told me you were practically having sex with a boy in the bowling alley!” she shouted.

Cynthia was my mothers so called “Friend”. Cynthia been telling on me sense I was 10. Apparently, no one explained to her that snitches get sticthes.

“Cynthia a lie!” I said jumping out the bed. “All I did was kiss the boy.”

“Get your fast ass out my house. You ain't bout to be bringing no babies up in here.”

“But Ma! I only have 3 months of school left. Where am I suppose to go? I don't have anyone else.” I pleaded.

I don’t understand how all this escalated so quickly. It's not that serious.

I packed my bags and walked outside. I called Sky and asked her can I come crash at her place. Her mom said yes.

____________________________________________

I guess Macy's luck ran out. Too bad. Will the bad luck continue? 

Leave comments yo!