Chapter 3

My winter break consisted of me hanging with my friends and texting Jaquan. We were suppose to meet up plenty of times during the break, but our plans kept getting canceled. I eventually had to go back to hell and when I say “hell” I mean school. College couldn't come fast enough.

ME: Hey friend!

JAQUAN: What up my G

ME: Can you come pick me up?

JAQUAN: From school?

ME: Yeeeaaaahhhhh.....

JAQUAN: OMW.

JAQUAN'S POV

I had to make a drop before I picked Macy up. I was surprised she called me to pick her up. I thought she was scared to chill with me alone. I pulled up to the house and seen a couple of dudes sitting on the porch.

“Yo! Where Kinbo?”

I made the sale and drove to Lee High to get Macy.

I seen her standing in front of the building. I remember they used to make us do the same thing when I was a senior.

“Get your ass in the car,” I shouted out the passenger side window.

She looked around at everybody.

“Im talking about you,” I pointed in her direction.

She got in the car.

“Hey,” she said giving me a hug.

Damn she smelled good. “Where you trying to go?”

“I wanted to chill with you.”

That's all I needed to hear. I pulled off speeding blasting Kevin Gates.

“I need some money,” she said.

“How much?” I said going into the glove department.

“I wasn't asking for any. I was just saying.”

“You want it legal?” by then I pulled up to my nigga Tim house.

We were sitting in the drive way.

“It don't even matter at this point.”

“Iight. You think you can sell bars (ZanaBars) without being nervous or getting caught?”

“I can without getting caught, but I can get over the nervousness.”

I thought about it. She can get away with it. No one would suspect a good girl like her to be selling. I know im go have to put in a lot of time with her. I think this might turn out real good.

“Iight thug. Ima put you in. But first you got some work to do.”

MACY'S POV

What the hell did I just get into? I know I need money, but damn did I need it this bad? I heard stories about dudes selling bars and weed and getting paid a lot of money. Maybe I can do this until it's time for me to go to college. Yea, that's what im go do.

“What kind of work you talking about?”

________________________________________

Okay things are getting good! Im excited and im writing it! Leave me some comments!