Prologue - Intertwined

I have always believed in the intertwining of the realms.

One day I would wake up myself to find, the greatness of being the king's daughter, a sorcerer apprentice , or a person of magic. I use to lie on the grass by my old tree and stare up into the world above. I keep pondering the answer and wondered about the true question. Little did I know that these intertwining worlds were so in trouble that they needed someone. These worlds mixed between magic and reality were dying. As the prophecy started to change the universe started to crack, the world I live in grew. As I sit under this tree and look up I think for too long and changed the course of my thoughts. The world turning and twirling for the final moments of human kind. The thunder struck and lightning roared. The leaves of my tree covered me as the bark started to burn the rain, the drops, lashing through the fallen hail. Now, I, caught between moments of death and life cling to the root. No one believes what I saw next. A glimmer of sun, they say to be headlights, fall from the sky and land its warmth on my skin. The sun chose me is what I thought. The drop of sunlight mixed with my belief brought me to where I am. But no, it wasn't real. The storm was as well as my belief in the intertwining realms. They all say I was insane for my mind, that I should be kept a secret and at lost.

I was chosen that night. I was chosen because I believed .

And as now i know

If you believe in magic, magic will believe in you