Are You Worth The Fight Neko?

A day I never knew would come, one that started my romance and my friendship.

I was always alone, ever since my parents left me. I am probably confusing you, my name is Sammie, I live alone with my cat. My parents left me because they thought I was crazy. Lets just say that I have talked to cats since I was five years old. The only animal I have ever loved became human, my cat.

So this first started when I was five (like I said), my parents got me a cat. I loved it because it was the only good thing that came from my parents. I cherished it, I cared for it, I even named him. I called him Jake, he was a black and white cat. He had blue eyes, his eyes looked like they crystal blue eyes, they were adorable.

One day he started to talk to me, it took me a while to realize that it was reality. I started to talk back to Jake, we took walks and talked, people kept on staring at me. It was like that every single day, Jake and I cuddled and every time I was in trouble he was there for me even though he was a cat.

11 years later

I am 16 now, I still had Jake which surprised me because cats live long but not 11 years. When I turned 16, I wished that Jake would turn human. ( Sammie still doesn't know that Jake is a Neko ) A couple days after my birthday, can you believe that it came true? Well it did! On Saturday night, I was getting ready for bed and by bed I mean the floor in the ally. I got comfortable, and had Jake lay down near me, and that was when something big happened........